MD2.DAT HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Ninja said:
Sorry for the bump, but can you tell me exacly what you have in your md2.dat?
Wouldn't it be easier replacing the md2.dat or does he have custom models added which wasn't in the pack

Silent_Snipe said:
Sky Ninja said:
Pack? What pack?
I thought he ment the one in the mb, sorry
In post 1, he links to my model page. I'm thinking there may be an error in the MD2.dat, because no-one has really ever made a full explanation of how to.

Sky Ninja said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Sky Ninja said:
Pack? What pack?
I thought he ment the one in the mb, sorry
In post 1, he links to my model page. I'm thinking there may be an error in the MD2.dat, because no-one has really ever made a full explanation of how to.
Thats odd, i have downloaded your md2.dat with the models before and it works fine.

Silent_Snipe said:
Thats odd, i have downloaded your md2.dat with the models before and it works fine.
<strike>... But I'm not hosting my MD2.dat yet... The only one I host is in preplay.exe, to automatically install the player model.</strike>
EDIT: I think I know what you mean. You mean the readme.txt. Saving that as MD2.dat, right?

Sky Ninja said:
Silent_Snipe said:
<strike>... But I'm not hosting my MD2.dat yet... The only one I host is in preplay.exe, to automatically install the player model.</strike>
EDIT: I think I know what you mean. You mean the readme.txt. Saving that as MD2.dat, right?
Yea, that's what i did
Linky to md2 file

Yea, that's what i did
Linky to md2 file[/quote]
Code:
PLAY PLAY.MD2 3.0 0.0
PLAY LEGOPLAY.MD2 2.1 0.0
Lol, that'll probably cause some problems.
Code:
MINE MINE.MD2 4.0 0.0
I really need to remove that.

Sky Ninja said:
Silent Snipe said:
Yea, that's what i did
Linky to md2 file
Code:
PLAY PLAY.MD2 3.0 0.0
PLAY LEGOPLAY.MD2 2.1 0.0
Lol, that'll probably cause some problems.
Code:
MINE MINE.MD2 4.0 0.0
I really need to remove that.
It will only cause problems if he has both models *i found out the hard way* but yea any models you have it should load unless you have 2 conflicting *like the Lego model and the sonic model*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back