http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSE42TGG

Screens:
sc1sp1.png

sc2zh6.png

sc3en5.png

sc4oy1.png
Death Hole -.-

Notes:
1.You have to go down holes and if you find the right one you can leave or if you pick the wrong one you can die.
2.You have to go to MAP81 and for people who don't know how, go to a normal game and in the console type:
Code:
MAP MAP81
3. Please tell me how I can improve this.

Add more height for jumping and make it more challenging, it didn't even take me a minute on my first try to get to the end. You should make tons of rooms/areas and put lots of enemies in the areas with some scenery/structures.

This is just a suggestion, but shouldnt you make the holes more like tunnels?

This is an absolutely terrible idea. First off, mazes are no fun in SRB2 without SOME indication of a correct direction. Secondly, such mazes are even WORSE when you're faced with instant death as a reward for choosing incorrectly. Also, while you have a thok barrier, there are parts of it that are way too thin; I was actually stuck in a wall for a while. Also, multiplayer isn't necessary because you can just type in "MAP MAP81" without any problem at all.

Please review Level Design 101 before making any stages. It should only take about five minutes, and will help you realize what you're doing wrong - thereby making it much easier to make it right.

HSEW said:
Add more height for jumping and make it more challenging, it didn't even take me a minute on my first try to get to the end. You should make tons of rooms/areas and put lots of enemies in the areas with some scenery/structures.

It's hard to make LOTS of rooms and I'm only a begginer. Doom builder doesn't copy actions. :(
BUT TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE THIS!!! And I'll rise the sector hight.

Sorry, we don't work that way. We don't lock topics just because you ask for it. We should be allowed our own judgment as to which topics we lock, and so far I don't feel we need to do anything to this thread.

The Rules said:
8. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an admin. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the board without your help. Likewise, don't tell other people what to do. That is the job of the administrators and moderators. If they double post, have bad grammar, or are otherwise breaking the rules, it's not your job to tell them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back