MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a clan, but I added it to my name and replaced ''hedgehog'' with elementa, then it caught on and someone thought it was a clan and they added elementa to their name and so on.

Taillous clan > Elementas

I love how Light and the other Elementas thing that Amy Rose is so God-freaking awesome and that every member that they've seen twice can be an awesome friend to them.

Chaos said:
Taillous clan > Elementas

I love how Light and the other Elementas thing that Amy Rose is so God-freaking awesome and that every member that they've seen twice can be an awesome friend to them.
heh i kind'a started demonix...But its not a clan like the elementas...ugh
-Elementa
♦Light the elementa
♦Amy the elementa
♦Shadic the elementa
♦Fire the elementa
♦Air the elementa
♦Water the elementa
♦Ice the elementa
♦Snow the elementa
♦Snowfeet the elementa
♦Thunder the elementa
♦Magma the elementa
♦Rick Astley the elementa

-Demonix
♦Armonte Sky patroll
♦Moogle Guy(Sneako)
♦Blood
♦Thunder
♦Tay-Zonday[/b]

Chaos said:
Well, thats because Amy is a nice person who puts friends first instead of herself. Also, mostly every elementa I have met is friendly. I don't find that as a bad thing :/

Yeah it is my bad about the elementas. My fault I put that at the end of my name. But too late, there already is a light the hedgehog.

EDIT: I have enemies, but they hate me. I don't hate. Hate is cruel.

I don't understand why you just drop it. Aren't clans against the MS rules, too?

I don't think clans SHOULD be against the rules, but it is. Clan meetings, on the other hand, should not be allowed.

Ash said:
I don't understand why you wont just drop it. Aren't clans against the MS rules, too?

I don't think clans SHOULD be against the rules, but it is. Clan meetings, on the other hand, should not be allowed.

Placeholder. ;_;

74237957yv8.png

Need Back up.

Reporting servers
if you think you have found a server that is breaking the rules of the masterserver, please follow these guidelines:

1. Use the commands gametype, listwad, and nodes
2. Look at the output of the nodes command to find who is the host
3. Warn the host that if he/she continues to run the netgame in this matter, they wlll be banned, don't just say "MAP MAPXX"
4. Please use nomorepasting, pastebin.com or anyplace where I don't have to download the logfile before I can look at it.
5. If you believe the host and the other players in the game are roleplaying, please stick around in the netgame to record it into your log file.
Follow this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back