MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyer3f said:
armonte the hedgehog said:
flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
but he still was Rping it doesnt matter if it was +9,000 years ago it was still rp on the master server
Well one thing does matter. Even if you want to call what happened RPing, it was NOT effecting gameplay! So, it wasnt breaking the rules!
Yes it was did you read the log, Even NiGHTS agrees and also Cia/123 So flyer Light knew this was coming so just drop it hes going to get banned you cant stop it. CASE CLOSED
That was not an RP! As shadic said, "RPing is acting out a scene". Also, CIA wasnt even there! How could he know? The only reason NiGHTS thought it was a hangout was because of the horrible lag!
No one could move so he automatically thought it was a hangout!
<nights> PEOPLE WHO ARENT PLAYING
<nights> USELESS SPECTATORS
<nights> HANGOUT
<nights> CHATTERS
<nights> JOINERS
The joiners joined in the middle of lag, so they couldn't move! What? We can't move means that we can't talk now? If you look at the log, everyone is talking about the lag!
Ive Allready reported So why are you acting so ignorant.

ok Armonte like i said, you shouldn't of waited untill now, you should have left the server like other reporters, cause apparently you have more to learn, i find it troublesome to get all the right stuff you need for a log, but you need to learn when to report, instead of waiting. Its like when the lion hunts its prey, does it wait untill its dinner leaves? no its strikes when its ready, not too late, not too soon, same here, report right at that current time, while it was paused that was a perfect time to report, while everyone was paying attention to Light

Mindless mudslinging ftl

I can honestly say: It doesn't matter if it was RP or not. The fact that it happened SO long ago, and also the fact that when the new master server is active everyone will be unbanned anyway, there's no sense in arguing over it. Just wait for Light to RP again, and then report it. Simple.

But yeah, it looks like RP to me. "Making you feel better" CAN be a scene; maybe in a romance movie or something. Also, I highly doubt someone stole your name and was impersonating you. The fact that you brought it up, and are a person being so defensive about it only reinforces the fact that it was you. Regardless if it was you or not, it would still only be Light getting banned, not you.

Since Light said "i don't even care because i'm retiring", doesn't that mean he doesn't care that the event happened? If so, he should just be banned until the new MS, then. Like he said, he doesn't care.
Also, yeah, Amy Rose RPs a bunch. What a coincidence that she's involved in this discussion about RPing!

By the way, I don't think it matters at what time you report. It was still on the Master Server, therefore it is still valid.

flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
but he still was Rping it doesnt matter if it was +9,000 years ago it was still rp on the master server
Well one thing does matter. Even if you want to call what happened RPing, it was NOT effecting gameplay! So, it wasnt breaking the rules!
Yes it was did you read the log, Even NiGHTS agrees and also Cia/123 So flyer Light knew this was coming so just drop it hes going to get banned you cant stop it. CASE CLOSED
That was not an RP! As shadic said, "RPing is acting out a scene". Also, CIA wasnt even there! How could he know? The only reason NiGHTS thought it was a hangout was because of the horrible lag!
<nights> HANGOUT
<nights> CHATTERS
<nights> JOINERS
The joiners joined in the middle of lag, so they couldn't move! What? We can't move means that we can't talk now? If you look at the log, everyone is talking about the lag!
Because Im trying to prove your report is false! Im proving that Light didnt break any rules!

flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
<nights> HANGOUT
<nights> CHATTERS
<nights> JOINERS
Because Im trying to prove your report is false! Im proving that Light didnt break any rules!
My Report is not false Get it Straight [[[[[[[[[[[[rp is rp]]]]]]]]]]] got it? The report is legit and light is going to get banned.] @Shadic : Yes your right ,[[But]] Ive allready reported.

Sorry Ash. Ash has a point though, hey i have an idea, lets just keep going at it, its giving me more posts lol, nah JK, but it is giving me more posts, but ash, if someone was messing with you and you were feeling very terrible, do you think its an RP if someone were to just make you feel better then leave you alone?

EDIT: Armonte im just trying to get a point across, if you reported Light, then sometimes it counts, sometimes it doesn't, you do know that right?, and about Light retiring, dont its not worth it, if worst comes to worst, wait the ban out and host again.

My Report is not false Get it Straight [[[[[[[[[[[[rp is rp]]]]]]]]]]] got it? The report is legit and light is going to get banned.] @Shadic : Yes your right ,[[But]] Ive allready reported.
How can RP be against the rules if it doesn't hinder gameplay? If it was against the rules, the "/me: command would have never been in the game!

Also, light does care, he was just upset about something that happened recently.

You can use the SAYTO command for that, DarkShadicX. You don't have to discuss it during the game. Also, you could've used an instant messaging client; all you would have to do is give the other person your details, and then talk with them later.

Just in case you IGNORED IT OR MISSED IT:

Ash said:
Mindless mudslinging ftl

I can honestly say: It doesn't matter if it was RP or not. The fact that it happened SO long ago, and also the fact that when the new master server is active everyone will be unbanned anyway, there's no sense in arguing over it. Just wait for Light to RP again, and then report it. Simple.

But yeah, it looks like RP to me. "Making you feel better" CAN be a scene; maybe in a romance movie or something. Also, I highly doubt someone stole your name and was impersonating you. The fact that you brought it up, and are a person being so defensive about it only reinforces the fact that it was you. Regardless if it was you or not, it would still only be Light getting banned, not you.

Since Light said "i don't even care because i'm retiring", doesn't that mean he doesn't care that the event happened? If so, he should just be banned until the new MS, then. Like he said, he doesn't care.
Also, yeah, Amy Rose RPs a bunch. What a coincidence that she's involved in this discussion about RPing!

By the way, I don't think it matters at what time you report. It was still on the Master Server, therefore it is still valid.

Can you guys just stop, already? The consequences Light might get are only for a week. A week is not a very long time. Yeesh. ONE WEEK.

Yeah it ain't worth getting banned for a thing that will last a week. Really 1 week. How much happiness will that give you?

Ash, Listen to me, if you Rp'd once, then in about a week or two you quit Rping, wouldn't it make you upset to know that after you quit Rping you got reported and didn't know why? but hey, im not the MS Host, i dont make the rules so, weither it counts or not, let it be i guess.

Ash said:
You can use the SAYTO command for that, DarkShadicX. You don't have to discuss it during the game. Also, you could've used an instant messaging client; all you would have to do is give the other person your details, and then talk with them later.

Just in case you IGNORED IT OR MISSED IT:

Ash said:
Mindless mudslinging ftl

Can you guys just stop, already? The consequences Light might get are only for a week. A week is not a very long time. Yeesh. ONE WEEK.
*ahem" ok, Ash is a god.

OFF TOPIC:
*ahem" ok, Ash is a god.
Oh the Irony :/

ON TOPIC:
Ash said:
I just hate when someone gets in trouble for something that isnt against the rules, but I guess you have a point there

Mike aslo has a good point, its not worth it, just take the ban for a week, but Flyer has got a point too, maybe not a good one but still a point, i dont like to see my friends getting in trouble for something like this, Armonte always acts like this, thats why i dont like him, but im not about to start a Flame War, so ill let it be.

light the elementa said:
I have the sense of hatred...
No one likes rule breakers/rpers/hangouters light,and the whole elementa Clan [[[against ms rules]]] Hates me except Thunder.

I just wonder if I get banned, but i'm kinda confused...last time I got banned from the forums it still said strike 1 but it was the 2nd time...

light the elementa said:
I just wonder if I get banned, but i'm kinda confused...last time I got banned from the forums it still said strike 1 but it was the 2nd time...
...its not[ban 1 strike ->unban ->ban 2nd strike.]its ban 1 strike ->evade ->2nd strike ECT. [offtopic]Hey light dont'cha love my avatar![/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back