MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Report, though not sure...

Second Network Game report. Basically, people started coming in and were asking why their teams were forced to be changed. Flaming and some offensive language took place later. I told them no flaming, and I got kicked. I was trying to help, but it seemed that they wanted to keep it that way.

Note that I'm not sure if this is against the Master Server Rules (flaming in the server), as I didn't read anything in the rules about that. Still, I think this is inappropriate, and should be taken accounted for.

IP: 24.27.39.27
Port: 5029
Hostname: supersonic
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
Reason: Flaming and offensive language

LOG

It doesn't say, but the GAMETYPE is Capture the Flag, hence the Blue and Red team stuff.

I've highlighted the climax of my time there and necessary information. That area should be read.

The Dark Fox said:
http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=13543
Proof, I was NiGHTS, Light.
Address: 69.84.53.252
Name: light's server
Version: 1.09.4
Reason: Rp
Log
Boy Friend Girl Friend ****

What? No way! What are you talking about armonte? Don''t treat me like an idiot i'm not dumb enough to have a actual internet gf what do you take me for? A idiotic rule-breaker? I probably did break a rule, but doesn't matter because i'm retiring.

light the elementa said:
What? No way! What are you talking about armonte? Don''t treat me like an idiot i'm not dumb enough to have a actual internet gf what do you take me for? A idiotic rule-breaker? I probably did break a rule, but doesn't matter because i'm retiring.
N00bs aren't smart enough to obey the rules. If someone says that you were RPing, then you were, unless it was a complete lie. Accordng to what I see, it is an RP server. Next time, I'd recommend not doing such a thing again.

Code:
<light> PLEASE! ME AND CHASE LOVE YOU!
<light> MOSTLY ME!
ing renamed to also i never called
<light> BUT...
also i never called renamed to you that
<light> I'D NEVER CALL YOU THAT!...
light unmute nao renamed to shadic the elementa
moogleguy renamed to this
you that renamed to i never called anyon
<light> *CRIES* PLEASE ANGEL DON'T GO! >.<
this renamed to this isolated hell..
i never called anyon renamed to something like that
something like that renamed to flyer3f
<light> *CRYING*
lolwut? I don't think that's not RPing, light.

light the elementa said:
Truly epic lulz has been served, Light. You knew this was coming.

IP: 71.224.55.2 Port: 5029 Name: ash is mean dumb poopie head

That seems to be a flame right there, and my n00b allergy is going off really bad, so joining to assess is outta the question. But hey.

What's with all the elementas? Why can't people make up their own name instead of stealing the original elementa's thing?

OK, armonte. You do realize that that was like two weeks ago, right? Obviously this is a report out of spite! Anyways, RPing is not an offence if it does not affect gameplay.
The chat was muted because everyone was talking at once causing Light to not understand someone. The lag caused him to keep pausing it. I remember the lag being so horrible that you could barely move. Light was trying to fix this.

armonte the hedgehog said:
flyer3f said:
but he still was Rping it doesnt matter if it was +9,000 years ago it was still rp on the master server
Well one thing does matter. Even if you want to call what happened RPing, it was NOT effecting gameplay! So, it wasnt breaking the rules!

ok Armonte, your stupid for saving that log for a long time, you should of reported right when the server shut down, and also i see no RP Light is just being a baby, RP is like acting out a scene, i see nothing there, and second, Chaos you stupid too, maybe you should ignore it if it bothers you, i see some imposters with my name but you dont see me posting a topic about people copying other people's names

flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
but he still was Rping it doesnt matter if it was +9,000 years ago it was still rp on the master server
Well one thing does matter. Even if you want to call what happened RPing, it was NOT effecting gameplay! So, it wasnt breaking the rules!
Yes it was did you read the log, Even NiGHTS agrees and also Cia/123 So flyer Light knew this was coming so just drop it hes going to get banned you cant stop it. CASE CLOSED

flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
Yes it was did you read the log, Even NiGHTS agrees and also Cia/123 So flyer Light knew this was coming so just drop it hes going to get banned you cant stop it. CASE CLOSED
What about me?

Armonte stop acting like an asshole everyone hates you now, its kinda like getting revenge im guessing, but anyway, its your fault for waiting untill now to report ya know, it may count but then again it may not count, you wanna know what rp is?, cause obviusly you dont have a clue, like i said before, RP is acting out a scene or making up your own, someone insulted another person, and as Flyer said, everyone was talking too much, and then people started name chatting, Light was just trying to make someone feel better, call it what you want Armonte, i dont think making someone feel better is RP.

flyer3f said:
flyer3f said:
That was not an RP! As shadic said, "RPing is acting out a scene". Also, CIA wasnt even there! How could he know? The only reason NiGHTS thought it was a hangout was because of the horrible lag!
No one could move so he automatically thought it was a hangout!
<nights> PEOPLE WHO ARENT PLAYING
<nights> USELESS SPECTATORS
<nights> HANGOUT
<nights> CHATTERS
<nights> JOINERS
The joiners joined in the middle of lag, so they couldn't move! What? We can't move means that we can't talk now? If you look at the log, everyone is talking about the lag!

DarkShadicX said:
Armonte stop acting like an asshole everyone hates you now, its kinda like getting revenge im guessing, but anyway, its your fault for waiting untill now to report ya know, it may count but then again it may not count, you wanna know what rp is?, cause obviusly you dont have a clue, like i said before, RP is acting out a scene or making up your own, someone insulted another person, and as Flyer said, everyone was talking too much, and then people started name chatting, Light was just trying to make someone feel better, call it what you want Armonte, i dont think making someone feel better is RP.
I Am not acting like an Asshole im just enforcing the MS Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back