MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earuto said:
Did you really think that to name yourself srb2 security was the best thing?
Nope, but I did it any way. I like to think it lets them know Big brother is watching them.

glaber said:
Earuto said:
Nope, but I did it any way. I like to think it lets them know Big brother is watching them.

lolwut? Please don't remind me of the stupid reality show. And your name should be something a little more subtle, like... Agent Syndrome. *shot*

Gemini Spark said:
glaber said:
Earuto said:

lolwut? Please don't remind me of the stupid reality show. And your name should be something a little more subtle, like... Agent Syndrome. *shot*
I like it! Thanks for the idea.

My first Netgame Report...

As the subject line says, this is indeed my first Netgame Report.

Because this server was really bugging me, due to numerous kicks held against me, I decided to take up investigation and check what's going on.

IP: 124.190.193.160
Port: 62353
Hostname: bronson and zak's server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

LOG

I am Player 3, and then renamed myself to my usual Netgame alias, CIA\123 Runite (usually without Runite).
In the LOG, I've highlighted all things I've said, and all actions I've performed. I've also mentioned that this server has already been accused for Hangout/RP. Quoted from Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. in the previous page...

Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. (Page 92) said:
Server Name: bronson's server (friends only)

Port (if necessary): 63997

Accusation: hangout

Now, here are the listed reasons why this server should be banned (temporarily, of course)...

Hangout
Flaming
Swearing

Some of us know these things are against the the Master Server Rules. However, the people in this server didn't care about the rules, and instead spoke negatively about them. The host didn't take any evasive action; instead he/she kept them in the server and just verbally settled them down, which didn't make much of a difference. Still later on, no kicks have been performed, except a kick I received in the end of the conversation.

Let's hope this helps the community...

Re: My first Netgame Report...

123 Runite said:
As the subject line says, this is indeed my first Netgame Report.

Because this server was really bugging me, due to numerous kicks held against me, I decided to take up investigation and check what's going on.

Port: 62353
Hostname: bronson and zak's server

LOG

I am Player 3, and then renamed myself to my usual Netgame alias, CIA\123 Runite (usually without Runite).
In the LOG, I've highlighted all things I've said, and all actions I've performed. I've also mentioned that this server has already been accused for Hangout/RP. Quoted from Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. in the previous page...

Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. (Page 92) said:
Server Name: bronson's server (friends only)

Port (if necessary): 63997

Accusation: hangout

Now, here are the listed reasons why this server should be banned (temporarily, of course)...

Hangout
Flaming
Swearing

Some of us know these things are against the the Master Server Rules. However, the people in this server didn't care about the rules, and instead spoke negatively about them. The host didn't take any evasive action; instead he/she kept them in the server and just verbally settled them down, which didn't make much of a difference. Still later on, no kicks have been performed, except a kick I received in the end of the conversation.

Let's hope this helps the community...

I, happen to be Bronson. i can assure you, we WERE NOT rping/hangingout. i prefer games with my friends other then complete strangers.i regularly before i kick say i prefer friends and then ask them to leave. i did not this time i was just slightly annoyed today from ... personal matters. someone called snow the hedgehog was in my server. he/she is not my friends but a friend of a friends so i did not kick him/her. he/she was the one swearing. after i kicked Cai/123 he came back i then kicked him agian. he then came back agian so i kicked him agian. then what he said happened. also the "lets hope this help the community" part at the end of his post.... well if you crawled into a hole and died Cai/123 then the community would be a MUCH better place

Closing Statement.

Hello Bronson.

Don't take the flaming you've performed in the Network Game here.

Bronson (Page 93) said:
well if you crawled into a hole and died Cai/123 then the community would be a MUCH better place

You were typing this in haste, and repeatedly spelled my name incorrectly. I can see how you're defending yourself now.

The log has been posted on my first involvement in this topic, and all the information is shown there.

brookernator said:
You depress me.

I've seen you in netgames from time to time. All you do is talk and curse toward people. If you do something bad, stupid, or wrong, don't think that "I didn't do it" is going to get you out of trouble. It's not. It's even worse that you had to try to defend yourself by making posts with something like "go and die to make the world better" is just another form of being a child. If you can't handle the fact that you are banned for a reason, you would probably not like joining clubs if you'll fear people kicking you out because they "hate you" or whatever the hell you say.

Chaos said:
brookernator said:
You depress me.

I've seen you in netgames from time to time. All you do is talk and curse toward people. If you do something bad, stupid, or wrong, don't think that "I didn't do it" is going to get you out of trouble. It's not. It's even worse that you had to try to defend yourself by making posts with something like "go and die to make the world better" is just another form of being a child. If you can't handle the fact that you are banned for a reason, you would probably not like joining clubs if you'll fear people kicking you out because they "hate you" or whatever the hell you say.

true. i was acting childish. i know as a fact though that there are 2 bronsons on SRB2 for one day a kid called nathan (i have a friend called nathan but that wasn't him) came into a game and said he knew me becuase i was bronson. so there is a strong chance there IS a second bronson on SRB2 and thats the one you have seen. Also i have realised what i have done and i am ready to accept responsibility.

brookernator said:
so there is a strong chance there IS a second bronson on SRB2 and thats the one you have seen.

Complete LIES. Bronson is a pretty rare name (in SRB2); I've only seen YOU use it. I can easily see your plan. "omg im going to be banned for breaking a rule!!! quick i must make them think that there are two bronsons and make them look for the otherone!!!" Bronson, guess what? It doesn't matter if there are two Bronsons. The ban will be placed on whichever Bronson hosted the netgame. If it wasn't you, then you don't need to worry. If it WAS you, then you will be banned. It's going to happen, and there's no way to stop it.

I think you made it worse by openly flaming 123 Runite. Bad move.
Also, Chaos, I didn't know that info about Bronson. Thanks for sharing that. I'll be sure to ban him on join from my netgames (whenever or if ever he actually does).

brookernator said:
Also i have realised what i have done and i am ready to accept responsibility.

That's good, but in order to prevent it, just don't do it again. Also, acceptance wont make your ban time shorter, sorry.

Log.
IP: 200.158.19.249
Port: 5029
Hostname: eraldo server plz join guys
I came in when the timer had two minutes, then hid to see if they would hangout. They did, up to 7 minutes.

The ban list hasn't been updated...but it's been 2 weeks since I was banned from the MS (for something I didn't even do), and I have a different IP. Since the time has technically expired, can I go on SRB2? My IP is different so I don't want to ban evade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back