MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
they say that to get rid of a glitch in the MB where it'll say there's another page when there isn't.

IP:24.226.44.166
Port:60928
Name:sonicadv2 fun!
Version:1.09.4

log

They were in a coop level for almost 9 minutes, 2 or 3 people were at the start, people like catgirl were in there and I was banned yet I
hadn't said anything, which screams to me, it was hangout/roleplay and they know I report servers, so they banned me.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
they say that to get rid of a glitch in the MB where it'll say there's another page when there isn't.
I have the inverse bug, there're new posts starting in a new page and the board directs me to the previous one.

Yes, I know I got the "there are no new topics in this subforum" error, but it's a misfeature from Opera. The SonicRetro board does the same.

Eric AKA SupeSonicStar*

Port:62328
Name:eric's server

log

Wierd, for some reason it doesn't show I got banned, log has screwed up somehow.

I posted about SuperSonicStar banning me as soon as I went in a server before just because he doesn't like our opinions on reporting and roleplaying, he's just done it again, go to his server, he's on sacity and they're doing nothing, they're in match mode, and only he has
gone a few hundred points, noone else is doing anything, they are doing hangout, someone get more evidence.

Reposting to make sure people read it, also because of n.cenz I wouldn't say this counts as a double post.

Eric AKA SupeSonicStar*

Hangout-sacity

Port:62328
Name:eric's server

log

Wierd, for some reason it doesn't show I got banned, log has screwed up somehow.

I posted about SuperSonicStar banning me as soon as I went in a server before just because he doesn't like our opinions on reporting and
roleplaying, he's just done it again.

Edit: Nevermind about going to his server its shut down, but I think they were doing hangout, supersonicstar was the only one who'd
shot anyone, the other guy was standing still and it was 26 minutes into it, also it was sacity.

hangout

IP: 71.134.228.118
Port: 50724
Name: mruins
Version: 1.09.4

log

Edit: RE4FAN, You are correct! S.S and Mephiles fell for my trick, And now they got reported... Twice!

My Log

I was Player 3, and I feel realy good when I said "Get the hell out of our master server! :D".

:D

Edit: Sorry, didn't know you were gold_the_hedgehog. Besides, I was aiming for mephiles and s.s. . But why the hell were you helping him?!

D:

Hostname: sonic heroes server
Permanent: No
IP: 65.167.188.214
Port: 5029
Hangout

Log

EDIT:
Hostname: knux, Wmtails and camo-sonic!
Permanent: No
IP: 138.88.107.131
Port: 50639
Hangout, they were in a level for about 5 minutes, and talking nonsence without helping or playing.

Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back