Not open for further replies.
Disaster Sonic said:
IP: 78.29.132.244
Port: 5029
Name: sonic heroes server
Version: 1.09.4

SA City hangout... AGAIN.

log
That would be great, but you forgot to use the needed commands such as gametype, listwad, and nodes.

damnitoh2.png

IP: 70.126.131.202 Port: 5029 Name: mario,s server [back!] Version: 1.09.4

I think that's enough proof. He's on MAP90 (Match map). I can't get in because of these stupid WADs he's added. (I'm hovering over Mario's Server)

steveb96 said:
<Stephen> SRB2 GUY AND OTHERS REPORT AND IM GONA FELLOW THEM

To get some GOOD reports, use mah script.

Code:
name "Insert a alternate name here"
alias reporter "nodes; showmap; gametype; listwad; echo The imformation has been archived, log file ready." 
bind 1 "reporter"

Edit.

Logan_GBA said:
http://srb2.pastebin.com/ who knew that you can have your own pastebin subdomain?

Neat! I might use it.

No, no, listen. There's an old mod called Super Sonic 64, and I think they're using the character wads that came with it. You really need to lurk more.

Joeyl10 said:
I think that's enough proof. He's on MAP90 (Match map). I can't get in because of these stupid WADs he's added. (I'm hovering over Mario's Server)
Um... Match maps are tag maps too.

Sky Ninja said:
Joeyl10 said:
Um... Match maps are tag maps too.
Mario's server says coop there, and as he said, he's hovering over mario's server.

It doesn't matter...if you were banned for playing Bob-Omb Battlefield, it was because you were intentionally not finishing the level, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back