MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but lolz is the host, it says, lolz server. I'm saying he's annoying because he's been deliberatly joining roleplaying servers and participating and being arragoant against everyone who's come in and said its against the rules. Now that he's the host of one I'd like him to get banned, so he wont be here for at least a week.

Objection!
Player 1 renamed to monic
Player 2 renamed to lolz
Thus, Monic is the host. Maybe the name was intended to mean "Lolz, come here!" or maybe Lolz couldn't host and had Monic do it for him, in which case, Monic should still get in trouble, not lolz. (Although lolz still is a n00b, he's not breaking any rules)

Objection!

As you can see I,...I..I..I.......I don't have any comment to make. Dammit! She was right! Well you can see
how I could've gotten confused, so its not completely my fault ^_^.

SRB2 Guy said:
I, if I could, would make sure SRB2JTE never existed.

I'm certain Jason would shoot you with a rifle and violently rip out your kidneys if you tried to make sure of it. Just because it results in a few hangouts doesn't mean it should never have existed. :p

More like 15 hangouts or more over the past couple of days, on the same map, sa city, that map needs to be changed
like we said in the sa city thread, or made not downloadable.

That means the M.S. just came back up. (I think) I'm gonna see if any servers are hangouts.

Edit: Found 1!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: k.t.e

IP: 24.12.136.102
Port: 5029
Version: 1.09.4

Log

Crues House Zone Hangout. Someone's reporting this on the SRB2 Chat Room too. I was newbien00b, I was testing out a disguise.

Edit: Another one:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: unique's server

IP: 75.142.107.138
Port: 5029
Version: 1.09.4

Log

Not you again, unique. Stop hangouts. I'm "thelastsurvivor" in here. From now on, I am going to be in disguise.

-SRB2 Guy

Im caught in this ban:

d man's multi tasked tornement | hangout 07_11_03 71.185.108.249/11
71.160.0.1 - 71.191.255.254

My IP is: 71.176.186.178

If you would, Please try to unban me soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back