Status
Not open for further replies.
... another one.

IP: 68.109.3.150
Port: 5029
Hostname: silondow's gravity race
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Reasons for ban: The host was playing race mode (gametype 2) in a CTF stage (in this case, Silver Cascade). Just to add, at the end, before the host shut down, the host warped to a special stage (MAP50) while the race mode was still in effect. I guess he shut down because he was just afraid he was going to get reported. Even after warning him several times, he still took the action of playing the levels in a way that wasn't intended to be played, in a way that is illegal, if hosted on the Master Server. Well, here it is... the report.

LOG

He's back on the Master Server after shutting down: Thu Jun 19 01:50 2008 EST (time when I checked the Master Server Status).

Screenshot [Check Taskbar for time ~ GMT-8 (Pacific Standard Time)]

IP: 74.237.215.201
Port: 50497
Hostname: dothack king of the hill server
Reason for ban: Playing mystic realm co-op stage in a match gametype and telling me it's for KOTH. I tried to warn them, but they were just saying to read the netgame rules, it's a KOTH stage. Poor them :/
log

You can play in a match in a Co-op level as long as your doing it right, King of the Hill is a valid gametype in SRB2WIN.exe (even though I think otherwise). So I don't see what they were doing wrong.

Sasa said:
IP: 74.237.215.201
Port: 50497
Hostname: dothack king of the hill server
Reason for ban: Playing mystic realm co-op stage in a match gametype and telling me it's for KOTH. I tried to warn them, but they were just saying to read the netgame rules, it's a KOTH stage. Poor them :/
log
The stage with the master emerald can be fully used as KOTH, I saw a vid of it.

Sasa, as long as they had rings available, they were completely within the rules since they were actually playing a proper match game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back