Master Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnino

Now dont come saying to yourself, "This guy is saying why the Master Server not working." Well i'm not... I did that before when I was less attentative when I started. The Question is WHEN will the Master Server be fixed? Is there a specific date, a general month, or you dont know when?

It'll be done when they find how to fix the problem. That could take any amount of time.

Couldn't they just put like a small file next to the game limiting them to for example 5 wads for the game? It just seems simple to have that. Then the person won't be able to have a lot of wads on.

But now that I think about it, what about mods that need more than 5 wads? srb2riders, for example, has the whole wad, and the sonic, tails, knux, shadow, and amy riders. What to do...

FuriousFox said:
Could you guys at least get your facts straight before you go around making false assumptions and spreading them as the absolute truth? No, the Master Server isn't going to start allowing only certain people to host. No, we aren't limiting wad use. No, we aren't updating the rules. All that's happened is that the domain name srb2.servegame.org has stopped working. You can still access the Master Server website at http://24.62.188.178/Logan_GBA/MS/

Logan_GBA said:
Sciky said:
I I thought the point of not having games up on the master server and only through ip adresses was to stop so many noobs coming in and, also to use the new rules of things like only a couple of character wads. By being able to play netgames on the master server isn't everything just back to normal? I know I've missed something and I'm being dumb, so can someone explain it to me?

what? that happened is that I lost the srb2.servegame.org domain, that is all, no new rules, nothing else, just the domain name no longer point to my IP address.

This has NOTHING to do with wad usage. The domain is simply down. It'll be fixed when it gets fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back