Master Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah2190 said:
I think she was talking to me. I couldn't remember why, but I knew it was somthing to do with one of the MS owners.

draykon is a dude, he just like's ppgZ.
Who here is doing the afore mentioned verb?

I notice that most people dont talk on a forum.They type.

Should I get started on a list with hangout wad's not usable on the master server?

And it is luis
luis90 said:
And it is luis.

Remember that.

It's stupid, obnoxious, not what SRB2 was built for, wastes Logan's bandwidth...The list goes on.

The Master Server is a privilege, not a right. You have rights to do anything on it. Logan allows you to use it, following his conditions. It's his bandwidth, he has the right to say what goes on. You should be thanking him for sharing it with you, not demanding more.

You know what waste's bandwith?

Noobs kicking you on the masterserver,becuase it is a PRIVATE server

PRIVATE

PRIVATE

Newbie's roleplaying, Hangingout,

And the one that takes the most bandwith is...

Every day, there is about 80% of the server's on the MS being co-op.

And who is hosting them?

Noob's.
And it is usually servers that have around 3 people.

So are you going to take my advice on my grand plan?[/i][/b]

luis90 said:
Newbie's... Noob's

olololol, but indeed it's true. There should be a "no private servers" criteria against the rules, because if it's private, dozens of people are going to join a server where they either get kicked, or the joinplayers is extremely low (2 - 3).

My join players is low, but that doesn't mean I host Hangout servers, because I don't. I can't handle too many people at once is why I have it so low.

supa tails said:
I know this may sound stupid but what is roleplay?
Example.... : Rename your self to Sonic... get somone else, then make them rename them to Tails. You go in either a match or CTF level. Or race. Then Talk like them and make they're own story.
Anyway, why cant you refresh 10-15 minutes? Then I'm in major trouble. Heh.

I just saw on a netgame that someone I know was using my characters name and they were pretending to be me is that against the rules?

YES.

this is why I want to have the I.P. address after a persons name, so no one impersonates anybody.

You'd want the hostmask as well. An IP alone wouldn't really help, as a jumble of numbers isn't easily identifiable.

do I email logan_GBA about this I know the name he uses on netgames I know his IP address and I know the current server name.

I was wondering if I email him or if I send him a privare message on the forms.

And what is the hostmask?

ok wait quick question. There is a Chao garden wad that is not allowed online, however could I still play in it online with my friends if i dont advertise it online and my friend plays by connecting to my ip?

Yes, you can use wads that aren't allowed on the master server if you aren't advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back