Master Server Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm having a serious problem with the server. For some reason every time i get on the game and click on multi player to host a net game, a message comes up saying the "time out on Master server". At the bottom it says "can not connect to Master Server". Please help in this matter.

Thank you for helping out or trying to solve my problem.

Wow... for a newbie, you have excellent grammar. Usually everone sounds like "ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!111//slashCAPSoneONE HELLP MEE TEH MAZTRE SERVA IZ TEH DOWNZ0RZ!!!!!". Congfrats on being our first non-n00b newbie in a long time. *gives her muffins*

Hey I never got muffins.*shot*Ow I'm still aliv*shot*.
Well I see that maybe you got tied up in some one else's ban possible.

For problem two: http://www.whatismyip.com/

For your other problem, Logan has a Master Server banlist thread here with all the banned IP's listed. Check and see if your IP is caught in one of the IP ranges listed. For instance, if one range is listed as 76.166.0.1 - 76.166.255.254, and your IP is 76.166.100.123, You'll list that range and your IP in that topic

The Master Server Ban topic said:
baby tails server join | hangout 07_10_07 74.161.249.49/11 PERM
74.160.0.1 - 74.191.255.254

You are caught up in this one.

To the rest of you guys. Cut it out with the spam please.

tailsgirl455 said:
Oh god T_T am i banned from MS forever?
No, I believe Logan could fix this. Try posting your IP and the one your caught in, and explain what happened in the Master server ban topic.

Yeah, if you just tell your IP and what range you're stuck under, Logan will fix that when he updates his banlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back