Master Emerald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zupersonic

I'm making a Mod and its called: Quest for Super Emeralds.

I copied the master emerald from Mystic (Is this legal?) and you won't see it on the game. Could you help me?

-Zupersonic

(p.s. if this is illegal, i quit.)

Zupersonic said:
(Is this legal?)

No, it couldn't possibly be legal. I mean, Mystic owns all the copyrights to the Master Emerald. Using it will wind up throwing you in prison for very many years.

Strictly speaking, SRB2 is illegal. But no one sues for fangames >_>

Anyways, why would you wanna steal the Mystic Realm ME? All it is is a solid pushable thing with fancy sprites. The kinda thing that can be SOCced in five minutes.

Draykon said:
Strictly speaking, SRB2 is illegal. But no one sues for fangames >_>

Anyways, why would you wanna steal the Mystic Realm ME? All it is is a solid pushable thing with fancy sprites. The kinda thing that can be SOCced in five minutes.

Ya mean a 1/2 minute. :mrgreen:

Why would using the from Mystic Master Emerald be illegal?

And Shuffle, I am starting to question your upbringing...You scare me very, very badly on occasionally...

If you don't want it to be illegal, just make sure to credit Mystic, saying how the sprites and SOC is from the Mystic Realm. Doesn't matter anyway, since I don't see you ever making a mod.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
If you don't want it to be illegal, just make sure to credit Mystic, saying how the sprites and SOC is from the Mystic Realm. Doesn't matter anyway, since I don't see you ever making a mod.

I have credited mystic.
So, it's allright, i guess..

-Zupersonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back