Master Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
baby super shadic said:
What happens when you get the master emerald?
Why do people call it a master emerald, it looks like a black emerald to me

The actual item is called Emerald 8 (Master). Therefore, it's dubbed the Master Emerald.

Mexicano said:
I got master emerald and it didn't turn me hyper only super.
Did you get it the official way? By completing Ultimate mode once and bugging RedXVI in GFZ2? Or did you just use an Emerald Start wad or something similar?

You can't get the Master Emerald through special stages.

Besides, in Mystic Realm, the Master Emerald has been altered so that you can't collect it, but you can stand on it.

And in 1.1, there will be no Black Emerald/Master Emerald there, so don't bother looking for it in that version when it comes out.

Monster Iestyn said:
You can't get the Master Emerald through special stages.

Besides, in Mystic Realm, the Master Emerald has been altered so that you can't collect it, but you can stand on it.

And in 1.1, there will be no Black Emerald/Master Emerald there, so don't bother looking for it in that version when it comes out.

When it does come out, do you think it can be a custom SOC item (if it's possible to SOC it)? since whoever wanted to do a SOC for it can find the emerald data from the 1094 version, and could possibly be used in 1.1 as a custom SOC file.

Why not do what i said and replace it with super emeralds, it would make the game have a more classic feel to it and i'm sure ssn can fit it in somewhere.

Hyper Sonic is a little addition we made because I'm easily amused by large explosions. It will not be in the final.

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Mystic said:
Hyper Sonic is a little addition we made because I'm easily amused by large explosions. It will not be in the final.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
I can live with no hyper sonic, im more bothered about gameplay than features.

In my opinion its better with no hyper sonic more fun otherwise the game will be easy(basically because you will destroy a lot of ememies and it gets boring).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back