Mario.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someman

If you was Playing SRB2 Sense 1.09.2 was out you'd moust likely remember the mario in the download pages the one with the MPA sprites well I modified him a bit and released him just right below.

Click here to download.

Screenshots
(ONLY ONE RIGHT NOW, SORRY)

srb20004hu4.png

-new stuff-
Sounds
Double Jump
Faster

SOMECORP MODIFIED WAD

Did you ask to edit this? If you didn't, you better do so before you get in trouble. I'm not a big fan of edited wads. It's always better to have new wads to mess around with rather than a simple edit. :?

I actually love this wad. It looks good, plays good, and it was the very first wad I've ever edited. And that is probably the reason I love it so much.

Com said:
Did you ask to edit this? If you didn't, you better do so before you get in trouble. I'm not a big fan of edited wads. It's always better to have new wads to mess around with rather than a simple edit. :?
I mainly edited it because when you played the old one on 1.09.4 (the one before I edited it) after you hit the jump button when in midair and then mario disspears and moves really fast and such, and this was one of the first wads I downloaded

That is because in 1.09.4 ability = 4 is glide w/out climb (I think), and actionspd defaults to highest variable.

Super mystic sonic Posted: Wed [color=yellow said:
Oct 25[/color], 2006 10:33]
Shuffle said:
I like it, but it's too small. :(

All Mario wads are too small...I know of 1 okay-sized Mario wad, but that one is kinda ugly drawn. (Sorry, not to offend anyone)

Jani Posted: Sat [color=yellow said:
Dec 23[/color], 2006 5:27 pm]This is very good wad! I like it! "Bowser has shrinked Mario with his Magic Wand" :P

Almost 2 month bump.

anyways. The only good sized mario that doesn't look ugly is my Paper Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back