Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersonic2p3

Kurri | Kawaii Killer
Well this game has been out for awhile, and I just wanted to know what people think about it, and other stuff too. (For instance your Friend code, records, or favorite/least favorite sport)

I'd give this game a 7.5 as there are a few things I would have liked to be in this game and others I wished were out (curling is one thing I hate)
What I would have liked to be added:
Wi-Fi single events
Better costumes for Miis
That you were allowed to lose to a rival

I have the DS version of the game, as it's noticeably better received than the Wii version.
It's pretty impressive. It isn't as shallow as the first one is, and the minigames are much more entertaining. They're more than simple button mashing and rubbing back and forth.
While there's more options, I wish that the player would be allowed to determine the AI, have more courses to play on, and give player-specific handicaps.

ok can anyone tell me why they thought it was a good idea to try top copy the actual olympic events? its a mario and sonic game,with very little connection with reality! seriously!

ok can anyone tell me why they thought it was a good idea to try top copy the actual olympic events? its a mario and sonic game,with very little connection with reality! seriously!

Dream Events. Events with an unrealistic twist, hence the DREAM part.

Besides, the ONLY reason why Sonic & Mario are in this game is for marketing; it was ORIGINALLY just gonna be a normal Olympics game, but to market it, they used Sonic, and then decided to get Mario in on it.

Last edited:
Have you actually ever played a real life-based Olympics videogame? They're snoozefests. In this case, reality (or, to be more precise, a stimulation of reality) is boring.

Last edited:
I played both versions, some of the events in the DS version are just... bleh. Much better in the Wii counterpart. Though, I loved DS bobsleigh!

Though, DS version is better worth the money ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back