Mario party! (in srb2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
lol8wu.png

im actually helping shadow (the creator of this mod) update his mod to 1.09.3/.4 if its possible
:|
working on editing skies and stuff like that

I'd like to know how you're going to do all the stuff that Mario Party does with just wads.

Shuffle said:
I'd like to know how you're going to do all the stuff that Mario Party does with just wads.

If I remember correctly in the old 1.08 version...
Shadow would play the "Brain" of the game and you just had to hope everyone would follow the set rules...
(But I never did cause I am Kroze!)
Much like his RP Wads like the mushroom kingdom which I still say could be very easly fixed up into a nice huge DM level....
What do ya say Shadow?
Maybe after EMW5?

flame, My mario party, which iv'e told you already, is fixed,updated,and far more uber then your old verson you picked up from jte's wad palace of DOOM.As for you kroze...

Your right,basically me and one of my good friends played as the 'hosts' while 4 others played as the normal people,player1 would be a normal player,however player 2 would be bowser and player3 be waluigi.Some minigames they cause some trouble(like trying to shoot you while your trying to jump from platform to platform extremely high up in the air)

Tis fun until someone starts goin emo,which has always happened.

As for MarioRPG('mushroomkingdom'),it will NOT be a dm map.

As for eggmanway5, I think i'm going to die for how many mods i'm workin on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back