Mario Kart Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

One day at South Carolina, my mom and her boyfriend took me to the arcade. I only had like $1.00 left on the card (I used up the rest of the cash on DDR) so I spotted this Mario Kart game.

It plays like all the Mario Kark games, instead it has new items, new tracks, and new characters (Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man, and the Ghosts off of Pac-Man).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTJ1sL8fZzU

You talking about Arcade GP? Yeah, I've heard of it. Shame there isn't one around me, as I'd love to give it a spin.

Rival said:
This would have been great on the Wii.
They are making a Wii Mario Kart..
I personally didn't like the Arcade game, but that could be because the damn "Item" button was broken.

You do know there were 2 item buttons, right? The horn and the side-button

I played mine at stardust, i spent all my cash bar £1 lol
But it was JaPaNeSe!! I didn't understand it...but the pictures told me...I kept picking Luigi and Yoshi! It was great! But next time i went to stardust it was GONE! :(

I love Arcade GP. They have two of those at one of the Park at MOA arcades, so you could do link. I play that every time I go to the arcades there.

Shuffle said:
Unlike Mario Kart Arcade, F-Zero AX kicks 17 different flavors of ass.

( offtopic) how many flaver are there?*banned*)

Well.. I like the mario kart but I never played that version.:( It looks fun but is there different levels too or is it just characters?

I tried this at my local gameworks, the ghost kept brakeing right in front of me...

But it was fun. The picture I took of myself looked so weird.

I played Mario Kart arcade GP when I was at disney world. Twice.

I also got a high score as Yoshi in time attack mode.

Final word: You better try this at an arcade or at disney world. Cause it is really worth your time. You will be happy you played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back