Mario Kart 8 [Wii U]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one, the first video is in time attack mode, so of course it's going to be "empty".

For two, F-Zero GX has an incredibly large skill ceiling.

For three, F-Zero GX -- especially its story mode -- is the complete antithesis of "pathetically easy". It is incredibly difficult, and there's a good reason it tends to show up on "hardest game ever" lists.

OK, now I question the appeal even more. It looks really empty and forgettable. Not to mention pathetically easy. I'm not sure if that's just the skill of the player, but even then there should still be some degree of challenge (aka, the other racers don't disappear).

You do realize that that guy has been playing for well over a decade right?

And that GX is considered one of the most brutally difficult games ever invented, right? Very Hard Story Mode is worse is Battletoads-level of incredible bullshit. Holy shit did you even watch the videos?

Yeah, he did. I watched them without knowing the game too well and the player made the game look really easy. If your trying to convince someone that a game is really hard and that the appeal is from the difficulty, don't show a person who has perfected the game and makes it look easy.

Last edited:
Yeah, he did. I watched them without knowing the game too well and the player made the game look really easy. If your trying to convince someone that a game is really hard and that the appeal is from the difficulty, don't show a person who has perfected the game and makes it look easy.

You've got to be incredibly near-sighted if that's all you got out of the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back