• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mario Character Wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a quick reply, HD. :D I want you to host A wad for me when it's completely finished. It's over 3MB, so Freewebs take forever.

Thanks.

positive4.jpg

i would give it to one of you to upload...but....none of you told me how to even give it to you in the first place

Yay, Omega didn't want to list what I did for SPMoves, just that I'm "dead" -_-

I was the original creator of SPMoves, I started it, I programmed it, I made all the levels, I made all the sprites, I made all the abilitys, I made all the character wads (There were, like, only two people who actually gave me character wads of themselves, and then they were only really badly done S_SKIN edits -_-') and I got almost every idea in that whole thing, from Chaos Control's physics to Srb2 Universe. I did all the textures in the seasons and I did all the new maps myself. Omega forced his way into my "team" of development, which was really just me and MK at the time (Shadow only made the original version of that kickass icon and MK just did lots of WAV/MP3 -> OGG conversions for me, which kept the size down a bit...) and proceeded to make my life hell by insisting that I created a bunch of useless crap I didn't want to bother with or else he wouldn't be happy and such...

He managed to push me all the way to halfway through Beta 12 where I finally ran out of my desire to do ANY more work on it and tried to kill it. But of course, like the other projects with Omega in it that I tried to kill, Omega does his best to hold it up. I gave him the source code and such and he's struggling to learn how to program so he can continue my dead project without me, and I see he's enlisted the help of plenty of others, and I'm sure in the end I won't get any credit for all the work I did anyway, so whatever. -_-

Well, it *is* on your webspace...
At least you should get credit for webhosting...

But, I think it's only fair that Omega should put you as 'Original Founder' or something...

I figured that when Omega said "Jason doesnt do anything" he meant "Jason hasnt done anything lately". There IS a reason why the title originally says that its from Jason himself. With help of course.

Jason the Echidna said:
Yay, Omega didn't want to list what I did for SPMoves, just that I'm "dead" -_-

I was the original creator of SPMoves, I started it, I programmed it, I made all the levels, I made all the sprites, I made all the abilitys, I made all the character wads (There were, like, only two people who actually gave me character wads of themselves, and then they were only really badly done S_SKIN edits -_-') and I got almost every idea in that whole thing, from Chaos Control's physics to Srb2 Universe. I did all the textures in the seasons and I did all the new maps myself. Omega forced his way into my "team" of development, which was really just me and MK at the time (Shadow only made the original version of that kickass icon and MK just did lots of WAV/MP3 -> OGG conversions for me, which kept the size down a bit...) and proceeded to make my life hell by insisting that I created a bunch of useless crap I didn't want to bother with or else he wouldn't be happy and such...

He managed to push me all the way to halfway through Beta 12 where I finally ran out of my desire to do ANY more work on it and tried to kill it. But of course, like the other projects with Omega in it that I tried to kill, Omega does his best to hold it up. I gave him the source code and such and he's struggling to learn how to program so he can continue my dead project without me, and I see he's enlisted the help of plenty of others, and I'm sure in the end I won't get any credit for all the work I did anyway, so whatever. -_-
Well, somebody's pissed.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I figured that when Omega said "Jason doesnt do anything" he meant "Jason hasnt done anything lately". There IS a reason why the title originally says that its from Jason himself. With help of course.
He's got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back