Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've unlocked all the events and have completed all the circuits. (including Big Bang, the final circuit). If anyone needs help or advice or just want to chat this is the place to come.

The ds version was more easy but more exciting and funner.
It also "expanded" it by adding new games and new courses.But had some game taken out,and kinda of cheaped out some games.

Yay! Now that I know they cut some out so I feel like both games are equal! Now I feel I made the right decision picking Wii! ;D

I got all the normal events and 3 dream events and completed all eggman´s missions in the DS one.Haven´t a friend code.
Edit:Doh,Shadow´s final mission is too hard for me,Can someone help me?(Don´t say me to use ARDS(Action Replay DS )because it´s too expensive!) And don´t link me to youtube or something like that!
Edit2:Nevermind...i beated Luigi,i have now all events and unlocked everything(except some final missions and emblems and crowns and trophies)

I've seen the Ds version. It looks more difficult than the wii version in some events. But I haven't played it, so I'm not sure about the right result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back