• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Marine the Raccoon (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiro the hedgehog said:
zck2020 said:
kiro the hedgehog said:
MARICHAR:
tailcharzg5.png

im still working on it
My eyes, they bleed!

you could just have said: "it sucks" -.-
Mkay, it sucks. But the sprites themselves look fantastic.

The maker of the wad is still Kiro, it's just that Nitro applied the "antidote" for everyone's eyes with Kiro's origonal Marine sprites (no offense).

I'll Begin said:
Hyperknux said:
I'll Begin said:
I'm not sure I like it.

One huge problem too. It's great that you're making a character that hasn't been done in SRB2, but Marine hasn't ever had a playable role, so what stats could she possibly have?

If you played the extra zone in Sonic Rush Adventure, it comes to that cutscene where the 2 Eggmen fire the *planet buster laser* attack, and marine is in a pale greenish aura ball, and attacks the egg wizard. Could she have a possible glide, or some sort of attack perhaps? because how did she get to the robot that fast?

Actually she just shoots it out of her hand, and she only fires one ball as a diversion.

Also, that's a bit of a plot hole too.

Woah!!! SRA had a Extra Zone?! Anyways yay! a marine wad!

All the Sonic games that require you to collect the emeralds after "Sonic3 and Knuckles" have had an extra zone once you collect the emeralds.

I can't wait for this to become a wad though. :P

Not bad. Never played SRA, let alone SR, but still, well done. She should have tails' accel (if that's the cap) with a topspeed of 40. And as a skill, from what I've seen, It's possible to have infinite jumps right?
Then it's either triple jump, or a FAST glide, like Clawer's (team rebellion), or if you really wanna go nuts with speed, go to the older pages of the realeases section and search for KnuxOverride.wad. Glide as him and you'll know what I mean. (minus the ring explosion)

Oh, and make the runspeed low, since she's a raccoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back