• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mardic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardic

Jman and me worked together on the character wad and he let me release it don't worry. I made the sprites and he made everything else the reson I needed help is because my XWE is messed up, back on topic mardic is a thoking hedgehog and a recolour but (I hope) a good one and spins his guitar to kill foes.

EDIT: I forgot theres a super form but you have to find out what he looks like yourself.

Screenshot:

[img=http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6418/screenshottz2.th.png]
its windowed mode so the name "mardic" is up higher.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0qhyauzuwm2

Please tell me if I should edit this WAD in any way.

BlazingPhoenix said:
Hay look, generic recolor #1000.

Oh come on, its not a bad recolor. Sheesh, have to see it as horrible only because its a recolor? Sure, less originality, but thats all. This is actually a good recolor.

I made the custom boredom frames and the face pictures, and fixed it a bit. He did all the other stuff.

This WAD has no features to seperate it from 75% of the other character WADs in this forum. (And that's being generous)

Unless you're willing to draw the WAD from scratch in a manner completely different from SRB2's style, this WAD will always have these inert flaws. I recommend something a tad more unique.

Don't worry I am still working on more sprites and I am thinking about making him glide and clime, gliding by spining his guitar and climing by....... well climing. Remember this is in editing.

Draykon, why would you make it look different than SRB2's style? That doesn't even make remote sense.

So that it dosen't feel like every single other character WAD out there? Because it's bad to be exactly like everything else?

So you think he should look as different as the wooden man who walks funny? *shot* (It's a joke.)

Seriously, if the sprite style was different, it wouldn't look right next to a default sprite.

I go with Draykon, but I only like some recolors and I like this, well because I helped. Most customs has bad animation, like the omega wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back