Mapping question

Maddshura

The gal who never finishes her maps
so, if you are reading this you are a good person trying to help someone?
cool, cool.
anyways....
so i've made a few levels ( new greenflower, resort island, final space, icy greenflower, and wip wood zone recreation and build on)
BUT i struggle with a few problems
( lol this is long )
1. im not good at making open maps, as you seen they are more straight forward, like a mario level
2. i have adhd, so cannot work on one thing for too long or i get bored
3. i can't come with any origanal ideas

so is there a way i can get better at these?

so, if you are reading this you are a good person trying to help someone?
cool, cool.
anyways....
so i've made a few levels ( new greenflower, resort island, final space, icy greenflower, and wip wood zone recreation and build on)
BUT i struggle with a few problems
( lol this is long )
1. im not good at making open maps, as you seen they are more straight forward, like a mario level
2. i have adhd, so cannot work on one thing for too long or i get bored
3. i can't come with any origanal ideas

so is there a way i can get better at these?
sounds like a creativity problem or something. maybe look at seventhsentinel's zonebuilder tutorial videos? or maybe look at some other maps, im sure you'll get some reference! or maybe get look at some game levels, then try to make some ideas out of them.

sounds like a creativity problem or something. maybe look at seventhsentinel's zonebuilder tutorial videos? or maybe look at some other maps, im sure you'll get some reference! or maybe get look at some game levels, then try to make some ideas out of them.
THANKS i was just having a bad day yesterday, but this is still revalent

One thing you can always try as a last resort option, you can check your favorite games, or maybe even a place from a movie or a serie, to use these enviroments to replicate them as accurate as you can in ZB, i did a few of these, or at least only 2 made by hand, both coming from the game called War Robots, one of these got deleted because it had some small issues while loading it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back