Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played this game for about a month until i had to update it then my pc CRASHED -_- and whenever I try to upgrade it it just freezes up!?!?

Sonow Hakura said:
Segmint said:
Segmint said:
Audition > Maple Story
And whats Audition?

Like DDR for PC users.

EDIT: I recently got some info from Maplestory's GM blog. There's going to be a character transfer service, where you can change your character from 1 server to another. For instance, my theif, blazemiles is on Bellocan. With this service, he can move to Scania if he wants.

You ALL SUCK!

WINDIA FOREVA!

Lets all move to the same servers! DDDDDDDDDDD:

Windia is cool. Even though it's filled with noobs...

So Lets all go to same server.

I vote scania.

Supersonic 45, did you get the friend request I sent you? Anyway I am finnaly lvl 30 and almost 31, I love the lightning/ice mage thing.

Sonow Hakura said:
Miles, did you get the friend request I sent you? Anyway I am finnaly lvl 30 and almost 31, I love the lightning/ice mage thing.

Fixed. Great job on level 30, I'm 11 still on Mardia, but my theif on Bellocan is level 13.

aaronkfmaster said:
When ever I login, then choose the world, and character, the game just crashes. With no error sign... What the F *shot*

Try getting a better graphics card. That happens to me, but it only happens after I get in the channel and logged in as that charcater. Normally it'll just take me back to the login page, but sometimes it'll crash saying The connecteion to the server has ended.

That's why it's flooded with players all the time...

SRB2guild, wtf. Working on it now.

And sonow, I'm 32 fire mage!

I'm playing Trickster right now. It looks kind of like MapleStory, I guess.. But it's really easy to level up. There's a bunch of people with, like, Lv. 180 characters around.

Considering only like, 10 people have levle 180+'s...

But maplesea has like, 50 of levl 180+'s.

EDIT: only 1 person has a levle 180

Thought you were a noob... seeing as you only mentioned A level 32 mage...

I've got higher guys too...

Then you Make the guild, seeingas you are probably the richest...

Those level 65+ mage equips are expensive.

Stat update on my warrior. (Yes, I am a noob. -_-)

maple0003el5.jpg
[/img]

By the way... I'd love it if I could join the guild... But I'll never catch up to you guys...

I'm always playing alone...

You've got teh messed up stats.

Luck, A warrior almost never dies...

INT, No magic attacks, And max mp is 10000, So... Yeah. Don't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back