Guild: ChaosHunterz
Server: Bera
STR: 293
DEX: 82
INT: 4
LUK: 6
Level 72...=P

<- My Maplestory Character:

KojiTeshoru ~ Level 49 Page, I Train in Stone Golems, And Block Golems.

I'm in the guild ChaosHunterz.

Server: Bera.

Have a nice day.

Eh, if I wanted to play a really repetitive free MMORPG, I'd at least play one in 3D, like Flyff. MapleStory was just really. Really boring to me.

'Scuse for the bump, guys.

I got MapleStory working (for like two minutes). I'm VolbeatCheat on... Broa I think. One of those ones starting with B. I'll get back to ya.

EDIT: Nope, I'm on Bera.

I might quit my current guild because it is WAY to inactive.

I do play alot. So for those that want to play with me. I'm in Scania for the 100th time. lol

World - Scania

CometBlaze - level 33 Ice/Lightning Mage.

L0stH3art - level 30 Assassin.

I'm still new at Maple, and onlt got one low leveled character.

ShadowHero13
Beginner
lvl. 11
No guilds yet
And finally, in server Bera

Why are you a level 11 beginner? Unless you plan on becoming a Perma Beginner. I don't think you even know about that because your new and you WANT a job. What job do you plan on getting? The specifications of the jobs are Thief/Rouge, Warrior, and Archer are 10. In order to become a Magician is level 8.

Kiro said:
So...Does anyone else here play it? I'm just wondering cause it would be cool knowing some one from the board that plays maple.

For those who don't know. Maple Story, is a MMORPG (Massive-Multiplayer-Online-Role-Play-Game) It's like most of the basics. Create a character, select world, Yada-yada-yada.

I have that game.Except im a compete sucker at it.Im only level 19 XP

M.V.P said:
Why are you a level 11 beginner? Unless you plan on becoming a Perma Beginner. I don't think you even know about that because your new and you WANT a job. What job do you plan on getting? The specifications of the jobs are Thief/Rouge, Warrior, and Archer are 10. In order to become a Magician is level 8.
Yeah, I know that. I just don't have enough dex. to become a thief yet.

M.V.P said:

A perma begginer? I like where tahts going, it's best that you be funded if your planing to make one of those, do you have a frozen Tuna? Oh, and i'm level 80 now. These are the requirments for a job.

Warrior: 35 Str is required, and being level 10 or higher. If you become one, keep your dex twice your level till level 30, then every level add just one. Ex. Level 33 Dex=63. Your dex also needs a base, depending on your funding. My base dex is 80, I used some dex equipment, and my 4+ Dex maple hat, I am planeing on buying a 6 att WG.. But, your Dex is better off at being around 80, have it 80 at level 50, and you should be able to wear your level 50 armor. (Theres no dex requirment, but thats as high as your Dex can get without haveing to wait another level for level 50 stuff.) There are 3 paths once you reach a warrior, Fighter, Page, Spearman. Fighters use axes and swords, and pages use BW's (Blunt weapens). Spearmen use Polearms and spears. At level 70 a Fighter becomes a crusader, a Page becomes a white knight, and a spearman becomes a Dragon Knight. Then, again at level 120 a Crusader becomes a Hero, a WhiteKnight becomes a Paladin, and a DragonKnight becomes a Dark knight. ( If you wanna know more about this, Whisper me/Chat me, i'm in Bera.)

Thief: You need to be level 10, and have 25+ Dex. Your weopens are claws a Dagers/Cutters. Once you reach level 30, you get to choose to be a bandit or an Assasin. Bandits use daggers/Cutters while an assasin uses claws. Claws, they need stars, stars can range from 500 mesos to 34M (for ilbis) Here are star prices: Subi=500 Mokbi/Tops=100k Kumbi=150k Tobis=1.2M, Steelies=12M-14M, Ilbis= 30M-35M. (This is what I know about the prices so far, and these are the prices from Bera, the prices can vary from world to world.) At level 70 an Assasin becomes a Hermit, and a Bandit becomes a Chief Bandit, you get BoT(Band of Thiefs) as a skill, increably helpful, and high hitting. As an assasin, you get Shadow Partener, and flash jump. Flash jump sends you jolting to other places, for a high cost. (Think it was 125 MPS at level one.)

Bowmen: This is probably the cheapest class, currently. You need 25 dex, and level 10+ to become one. I don't know to much about this job, so your gunna have to go to Hidden-Street.net to figure out more.

Mage: A favorit class for most, you need 20+ int to become one, and only at level 8. Your physical attacks are weak, so your best off casting. You get magic claw, and magic guard, which are INCREABLY helpful. At level 30 you get to choose from 3-paths; Cleric, Fire/Poisen, Ice/lightning. They all get thier speceal sets of skills, a cleric heals, fire mages get fire arrow, and poisen, and ice mages get Ice and lightning based attacks. They all get teleport as well. Third job you get to become a priest if a cleric, a Arch mage (F/P) and an Archmage (I/L). (I do not know 4th job names right now.)

I hope this helps some, if you need further help, whisper me in the Bera server, on most days. =DD

Is it against the rules to transfer items and money between two of my characters? I persume yes, but I just wanna make sure.

I'll Begin said:
Is it against the rules to transfer items and money between two of my characters? I persume yes, but I just wanna make sure.

If you mean, transfering between two charcters on the same account..No, it's not against the rules. Transfering between two characters on two diffrent accounts isn't against the rules either. Thats how your exspose to creat new characters, dude. :wink:

Kiro said:
do you have a frozen Tuna?
Ha! As if I could afford that. lol I'm poor right now. I just need to sell my 60% scrolls.

I hate standing in the FM saying what I'm selling over and over. It get's annoying. Some people trade you and try to scam you. Also, they trade you see what you have and say no. I'm like WTF? They see what I say I'm selling and trade me and say no. I hate merchanting. >_<

But aside from all that. I need NX so I can Gacha some items. I can see you have NX from your hair. Lucky.... because that's the hair I want. x_x

M.V.P said:
Kiro said:
do you have a frozen Tuna?
Ha! As if I could afford that. lol I'm poor right now. I just need to sell my 60% scrolls.

I hate standing in the FM saying what I'm selling over and over. It get's annoying. Some people trade you and try to scam you. Also, they trade you see what you have and say no. I'm like WTF? They see what I say I'm selling and trade me and say no. I hate merchanting. >_<

But aside from all that. I need NX so I can Gacha some items. I can see you have NX from your hair. Lucky.... because that's the hair I want. x_x

Ouch, well arn't there people who go like "BUYING SCROLLS" In the FreeMarket channel one? I do that, and I make well money off of it. (I buy scrolls, lmao.)

Sorry for the double post. D;

I hit 9600+ with Panic, yay me! (It's only level 1, imagine it at level 30.x])

Name = JSKNitro94
Job = Magician
Level = 19
Server = Broa
Guild = Daikenkai
I'm more interested in this than srb2 now.
I need 30k in NX >.<

I need more NX too. D; I wanna get some Smega's. =D I hit around 7000 with power strike, and 10k with panic, after getting my 102/6 att Heavens gate. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back