it was on a site
Post automatically merged:

Could you direct me to where you found my models?
im gonna have to find the video where it showed me the link

Could you direct me to where you found my models?
im gonna have to find the video where it showed me the link

If i remember correctly it was blue vivacity who showed the link faking it was models for adventure sonic 2

So, I haven't been able to find any of my models searching the web, it is mostly people reposting Jeck Jims models. I also didn't see any videos on my models on Youtube that didn't credit me, and even then, I cannot exactly be on the lookout for things like these, specially if they just upload them to pages like mediafire, so it's fine, don't worry about it.

If i remember correctly it was blue vivacity who showed the link faking it was models for adventure sonic 2

I've been actually following that channel for a while, and I can tell you I've never seen one of his videos on models to not credit the original author, so I'm gonna ask you to not throw out these types of accusations unless you have direct evidence of someone claiming to be the author of my work. But thanks anyway for the lookout.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 11.07.49 PM.png

There is a weird glitch with the skip 1 up monitor sprite- I'm guessing 2.2.10 caused this.

View attachment 68046
There is a weird glitch with the skip 1 up monitor sprite- I'm guessing 2.2.10 caused this.
false, if you have downloaded jeck jims models 1.7, you can see that the sprite monitor will not work (only works jeck jims models, logic) for simplicity
, manual just needs to update his pack to be compatible with the 1up sprite

false, if you have downloaded jeck jims models 1.7, you can see that the sprite monitor will not work (only works jeck jims models, logic) for simplicity
+Srb2 updates doesnt even affect models at all

oh

I just checked the models and they're all working fine, anything going on there isn't because of the update, and the models seem to be working so it must be on your end, check that everything is configured correctly.

I just checked the models and they're all working fine, anything going on there isn't because of the update, and the models seem to be working so it must be on your end, check that everything is configured correctly.
What configuration settings should I use?

What configuration settings should I use?

Oh, I meant that you had the models.dat file configured correctly and all of the files in the right place, I don't think this is something that has to do with the configuration settings.

Oh, I meant that you had the models.dat file configured correctly and all of the files in the right place, I don't think this is something that has to do with the configuration settings
Ah
I just put the code lines for MMODELS at the bottom of my models.dat file
It worked before, so idk why it isnt now

for whatever reason I cannot combine the GANS models with these ones. They aren't conflicting, but only one seems to load and those are the GANS models. The others don't work, and I followed the tutorial exactly as it said. I wonder what the problem is?

Ah
I just put the code lines for MMODELS at the bottom of my models.dat file
It worked before, so idk why it isnt now
i'm having a similar problem, except I want to have extra models. Its the GANS pack combined with this one. the code's even in the models.dat file, and the MD3s are in the PLAY file.
What's going wrong here?

Last edited:
i'm having a similar problem, except I want to have extra models. Its the GANS pack combined with this one. the code's even in the models.dat file, and the MD3s are in the PLAY file.
What's going wrong here?

The models don't go in the PLAY folder, they go in the MMODELS folder that the files come with, otherwise you have to change to have "PLAY" instead of "MMODELS" for every line.

Hello there~

Really love your models, and also love the fact you made models out of my favorite characters!
Unfortunately, due to StephChars receiving a massive sprite overhaul for Skip, it broke the model animation lineup for him.

Can i request the animations to be updated to support the new line of sprites? Don't need anything fancy, just want the dive frames not be incorrectly associated to the spring up model animation, for example.

Thank you 👍

I really wish for an iclyn model I have been looking all over (by searching youtube and mb) and if i find nothing, so can you do iclyn if you want i am not forcing just asking

Back