• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Manic and Sonia;sorey is it been CANSULED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncey

Heh you know it had to hapen :lol:

I belive Sonia needs some work.Manics going to be easy case greeen is defult.
I cant wad i think Ree-c might put sprites in to wad for me but not now case hes probley helping Flame make Flame.lol.:lol:

So what do you think. :lol:

Thanks in case your wondering yes the last picture is super manic.

;edit;More screens plese rember that super Manic and Sonia will be done after manic.

URL=http://imageshack.us]URL=http://imageshack.us]
manicfottapdownpordotype4ac.png
[/URL]

Can someone else plese post a coment.Edits dont relay help.

Manic's hair doesn't look real. It looks like random squigly lines done in paint. Same for his shoes. And Sonia's dress looks too fake.
And your post has lots of errors. Edit it.
And put spaces after your periods.

For GOD's sake, stop using the crappy code Imageshack gives you which makes image links to their site! I hate it!

Well at least Mystic shadow like,s them.Ill fix manic ,s hair.I am not going to do sonia she,s to hard.

Here the pictures bad to beter
manic13qy.png
[/URL] <- is bad
manic1withbeterhair0ot.png
[/URL] <- is beter

Note;Why Manic,s hair is cut off is becase of the image beaning to small to fit all of Manic hair in.I am not making image beter case that might crash sr2.

XD

Making the image a few pixels bigger will not crash srb2, just look for shadow hog's sonic schoolhouse character wad and you'll see what mean.

And use some grammar for god's sake x.x

Try looking in a 1.09.2 character wad.
There is really not much of a difference.

The characters for single player in 1.09.2 use the "srb2 version = 109" instead of "11", although some still work, and don't forget the "SKINNAME" in the main/objctcfg lump, or it won't work, this is what CZ64 and spazzo forgot with the super sonic wad.

Bouncey said:
Well at least Mystic shadow like,s them.Ill fix manic ,s hair.I am not going to do sonia she,s to hard.

Here the pictures bad to beter
manic13qy.png
<- is bad
manic1withbeterhair0ot.png
<- is beter

Note;Why Manic,s hair is cut off is becase of the image beaning to small to fit all of Manic hair in.I am not making image beter case that might crash sr2.

Stop making those error codes! To make a image, do this!

Anyway, I never said I didn't like it. I mean, the shading is pretty good! I just said it looked like they came from hawai, while hedgehogs don't live there.

The shading is good because all he is doing is editing the sonic sprites with the hair and shoes, and the shoes shading suck.

...there is no shading >.>

ah, damn I forgot. Come on Bouncey! I want see better than this!

hair: Pretty good
thing at his neck: wow...that sorta rocks!
Shoes: 120% suckage! The Shading!

And why stop sonia? I actually really like that one! :cry:

[suddenly going off-topic]
Here is a edited version of that mystic shadow art made by me. It has Mystic Shadow and SMS fused.

mysticshadic7zd.jpg

Mystic Shadic! And to be honest, I actually hate that edited art.

Note: No new wad or something, just a show how MS and SMS will look fused.

Super mystic sonic said:
ah, damn I forgot. Come on Bouncey! I want see better than this!

hair: Pretty good
thing at his neck: wow...that sorta rocks!
Shoes: 120% suckage! The Shading!

Here is a edited version of that mystic shadow art made by me. It has Mystic Shadow and SMS fused.

mysticshadic7zd.jpg

Mystic Shadic! And to be honest, I actually hate that edited art.

Note: No new wad or something, just a show how MS and SMS will look fused.

0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back