make a sonic fangame

Status
Not open for further replies.
No posting about projects you never started, and no asking people to just make it for you either.
How are you? I would like help I want to make a sonic fangame but I need help if anyone has ideas, you can program or do other things to help me create it. He wants to do it in good will. I appreciate something that I clarify is that when (if I succeed) we will all communicate either in discord or another platform, I will leave my email so that they can contact me email:
Moderator Notice:
Nope!
thanks.

How are you? I would like help I want to make a sonic fangame but I need help if anyone has ideas, you can program or do other things to help me create it. He wants to do it in good will. I appreciate something that I clarify is that when (if I succeed) we will all communicate either in discord or another platform, I will leave my email so that they can contact me email: unleashedshadow61@gmail.com thanks.
If you want help with a Sonic fangame, ya gotta at least show some stuff first to get people interested.

It is forbidden to post about projects you have no proof of progress for; asking for people to do the code or to even give you "ideas" in such a state is also not a good look. Please take a look at our rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back