Maio Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterizman

I haven't been playing in a while and I redownloaded the game, and I just want to know how do i get to the mario level?

I actually don't remember this myself, but if you beat the game once, you SHOULD get a secrets list that tells you how to unlock everything. I.. think?

You got that right Shuffle... You also get level select and an emblem when you complete the game once.

Anyway, to get Mario Koopa Blast, you have to complete the game once with all 7 chaos emeralds, on Normal difficulty or higher.

Actually, there's something else too that few people know. You also have to collect the emeralds as Sonic, or it won't work. I know this from experience.

No you just need to get them on normal or harder. I did it with Tails and it worked. Tails is best for emerald stages because of his flight.

But I went through the level on normal or hard with Tails like five times and didn't unlock Mario Koopa Blast, then tried it as Sonic and it worked.

WRONG. There's 3 Zones, with 3 acts in each of them.

I bet you must have got that idea from playing those zones in Race, as the act 3s are not meant to be played in that mode (they're boss stages)...

misterizman said:
I noticed, theres only six zones:
GFZ 1 and 2.
Techno hill 1 and 2...
Don't forget Castle Eggman 1 and 2.
EH?
I'm assuming this confusion is because you're assuming that each level has only one emerald token. Some have two, that's how you get the other emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back