MAGMAZONE.wad and FROSTYCORE.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
....It is waaay too short. I beat it in less than 8 seconds.

In fact, my time was 3 seconds.

I think this looks like a decent boss level, but I have a few suggestions for you.

1) Remove the emeralds from the lava to avoid n00bs wanting to go super in the first level or something.

2) Change the lava around, make it like a water block sector with fire type damage

3) lower the amount of enemies in the map, I swear, I think I died 5 times or something before I defeated eggman

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I think this looks like a decent boss level, but I have a few suggestions for you.

1) Remove the emeralds from the lava to avoid n00bs wanting to go super in the first level or something.

2) Change the lava around, make it like a water block sector with fire type damage

3) lower the amount of enemies in the map, I swear, I think I died 5 times or something before I defeated eggman
OK I will respond to all suggestions

1) OK I will get rid of the emeralds

2) I wanted it to be a magma pit /there is a fireshield in the level...

3) I will also remove some enemies, but i will add some that appear in hard mode only.

shadowysonic said:
2) I wanted it to be a magma pit /there is a fireshield in the level...

Actually, If I remember correctly, Underneith magma is just rock I think. So technically making a water block with fire type damage would be the same thing as making a magma pit as you say.

But trust me when I say this, that It would look much better if It was a type of water block :wink:

OK I took your advice and improved the map and I also updated the download link. I am still open for advice, suggestions, comments, and questions.
EDIT: also try it out on hard mode its much harder!
Edit2: screenshots are coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back