• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Luigi's Mansion Match Map

Do you want to play this Map when I'm finished?

• Certainly NOT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of making a Match area based on Luigi's Mansion. But it will need time and effort to create. I've only done a small part of the 1st Floor but I will seperate the floors with teleporters if I can somehow find out how to do it.

srb2win2006100119413300iy6.png

Hey! that's one of the treasure rooms on the right.

srb2win2006100119415757ep4.png

Toad was there in the real game. Well he's there too. No Second Floor yet. :(

So what do you think of the project?

Super mystic sonic said:
You might wanna use other textures. These don't fit.

I'm not good at importing my own textures. :(

I'll see what I can do later. OK

I know it is supposed to look something like this.

01.jpg

Recommended weapons:

Infinity (nearly always recommened)
Bomb (lots of strategy can be used here)
Homing (balanced weapon here)

Not recommended:
Auto-ring (its for n00bs, its overpowerd as hell, and is almost never recommended.)
Rail ring (useless and pointless here. By the way, its put in nearly. Get some originality!)

sonds good!

but as has been said before NO RAIL HOMING!

I'd go with SMS's advice. Infinity with bomb, and MAYBE homing.

Rail is for wide open maps where Sniping is useful. bomb is more for indoor maps.

Update: Nothing really. Just went with advice. *Replaces Rail with bomb.*

Rail would be bad in these rooms. Only for the hallways they would be useful.

Chosen 3 Weapon rings.

Infinite.
Homing.
Bomb.

Thanks But I am aware of the map's walls. Because if you are Sonic or someone else who can thok. They can just fly through the walls regardless of what the floor and ceiling height is. So how do I fix that?

I had to pick these ones because auto and rail were the most common types of ring.

Also
Mystic said:
NEVER place all 5 weapon rings on the same stage. Remember that they stack onto each other, and it’s very easy for one player to become all powerful and rule the entirety of the stage with the combination. While this might sound amusing, it’s been done before, and it really isn’t fun for more than about a minute.

You should make a thok barrier to block thokkers from going outta the stage. A thok barrier is simply(as I see it) just a second line around the main lines.

UPDATE: The Mirror Room, In the real game it was used to see the grabbing ghosts. And also pointing the Gameboy Horror at other mirrors would send you back to toad in the main foyer. I now have turned the mirror into a teleporter that sends you back to the foyer. :)

This looks and sounds awsome but make sure to make it dark enough to hide in the shadows and attack. And nice weapon choice if you know how to do this you shop make fake weapons, you know just a picture of them to make the level even spookier.
Just a sugestion :D
Edit: And you should also make sinking sand as one of the floors but with a different skin so you'll fall through the floor :mrgreen:

Hmm..

Make baddies ghosts! :eek:
Blue Crawlas: regular orange ghosts
Red Crawlas: The blue ghosts that have lots of money when sucked up
Crawla Commander: those annoying pink ghosts
Jetty Syns: Those monkey ghosts

This would be a good idea if this will be a Luigi's Mansion level.

_Manic_ said:
Make baddies ghosts! :eek:
Blue Crawlas: regular orange ghosts
Red Crawlas: The blue ghosts that have lots of money when sucked up
Crawla Commander: those annoying pink ghosts
Jetty Syns: Those monkey ghosts

This would be a good idea if this will be a Luigi's Mansion level.

I was thinking the same thing. And Eggman boss = King Boo. :D

UPDATE: The Ball Room. This is where you captured The Floating Whirlindas along with some Shy Guy ghosts before them.

I have done the Rotating floor as well which is a number of conveyor belts. I have done the room where you first saw king boo. and you can jump down the trapdoor where the boos were for 5 rings but note you must fall in the middle to get them, Sometimes you start in there. :wink:

I have done most the rooms on the first floor now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back