Lots of detrons to make coop harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i´m going to download it and then say how it was.

And for CEZ you could put dark floating fishes!!that would be good

I played this.

a) What's with the weird header edits on GFZ1? It is now Welcome Zone 1, which is a Mario SA level?! That's unneeded, really.
b) It's actually pretty playable. The massive amount of Detons that get manufactured means that 75% (if you are standing still) to near 100% get killed. It's more like a hangout repellent, you will get hit very quickly if you stand still.

oh yea frogot to change that, It was goning to be a new object and turned into this.... So i frogot to change back the header

csmgiw said:
1) You can edit them in the soc edit to go slower!

2)It's the name of those funked up red things! Even check the wiki

1) No, that's impossible.

2) Why would I post it if I didn't know the name? I have seen the wiki and 'Deton' is the name.

<<
>>

I'm getting the feeling someone's going to tell me that this has already been corrected.

And as I already said, this SOC isn't good. In fact I think this is rather pointless. All it is it is a SOC which spawns Detons for GFZ, and Killer animals for THZ. I don't see how this could continue at all...

Monster Iestyn said:
I'm getting the feeling someone's going to tell me that this has already been corrected.

And as I already said, this SOC isn't good. In fact I think this is rather pointless. All it is it is a SOC which spawns Detons for GFZ, and Killer animals for THZ. I don't see how this could continue at all...

Yes some one has corrected me.

Also all soc's are is pointless fun, unless they are in a wad. also killer animals are possiable due to state changing

csmgiw said:
hmmm interesting idea, only one problem, I can't sprite for crap, so no dark fishys

And...Balls that appear with sjas face?or mario!or explotion sprites

i tried this wad and looks harder,i used hms123311 and i didnt found any killer animals in THZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back