• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

LOTR-SRB2 Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Okey... Thanks for the info.
EDIT: Man, all of you guys use Windows 2000 or XP!
And you use Intenet Explorer, Firefox, and in some cases Mozzilla!
Why would someone want to spend over an hour at my page?

EDIT: Self extracting ZIP uploaded. Come and git it, while it's fresh!

EDITEDIT: Map 07 water has spacetime because... oh, I don't know... Pirahanas? So murky that it gets in your eyes and you're blind for life? It just adds some intrest on actually "staying on the rope".

EDITEDITEDIT:
Mystic, there's an invisible button inside the room with the well. It's actually the hallway. If you might remember, Gimli ran in there, and then the orcs came. I will make it esier to find, though... A simple light beam will do the trick...

EDIT x 4:
I'm glad that some of you like this. For those that don't, let me just say this: It's menat for realism, not for playability. It's dark in the mine. Sarumon might have buttons in his tower that lead to secret doors. Death pits might be anywhere. *start cheesy patriotic music here* Do you think that Frodo and Co. went at a gliding pace, running around all day and automatically knowing where the exit is? Of course not. They had to use strategy to get past even the simplist situations. Let me also say this: It isn't finished yet. Take a peek at the status page. I'll take your suggestions, make new levels, and then maybe you might like it even more. It's to give you something to do before the final version. If you'll vote for me, Hotdog, you'll have a good playing experiance. I gaurantee it. Thank you. *takes bow and exits stage*

Okey, okey... The Shire stinks My sister and I are going to completely redo it. You'll like the result. After all, the first level/impression is the best... And, the best part: NO BUTTONS IN THIS LEVEL!!! w00t!

Have you seen the movie?

Maybe after you've played it, you could reat or watch it! That's part of the idea... Oh, well...

What if we just want to play SRB2, though? ^_~

That's the reason I'd be playing your mod, to play a single player stage for SRB2. The theme doesn't really mean much to me.

Oh, hey, here's something interesting:
There's one extra life hidden in every level except Moria Mines. There are two in Rivendell. Can you find them?

And there's tons of hidden armageddon shields too, right? :roll: Oy... You're hitting all the "things not to do", aren't you?

Wait, I think I can get this one. The hidden shields are supposed to represent the massive bursts of luck the Fellowship got at times, right?

EDIT: See, you're making me look bad. Your level pack has a bunch of levels on it, and mine has one. Admittedly, there is a time difference (months vs. weeks), but still. Now I'm guilty enough to go work on Emerald War.

Wait, wait, wait, it's "menat" for realism, HotDog? Since when has a turret appeared out of noware and killed everyone in the Shire? :roll:

JTE, I really don't see why you constantly have to act like you're better than everyone else. Perhaps offer some constructive criticism next time, and don't criticize people's spelling if they only slipped up once. Nobody's perfect, for crying out loud.

That "turret" was supposed to represent the Barlog. Since I don't know how to do much SOC editing, and too big sprites look wierd, and the turrets shoot fire, then... well...
And the shields: My sister's idea.

And, for your information, Sonicandtails, this took almost a year of off-and-on work. And, it's not done yet. I'll be lucky if my sister and I can finish this before srb2 v1.1 comes out, and that's saying alot.

JTE, that was a typo. I type too fast. So what?

I CAN READ YOUR MIND... YOU USE OPENGL!!!

Eh, heh heh...
Er, anyway, I'll run the Dell through ZenNode. Until then, use software.

Likewise, folks, YOU can run it through Zennode (or ZDBSP, whatever works for ya). Probably would back it up, though, don't want to forever cause no end of consistency errors.

RedFox34 said:
JTE, I really don't see why you constantly have to act like you're better than everyone else. Perhaps offer some constructive criticism next time, and don't criticize people's spelling if they only slipped up once. Nobody's perfect, for crying out loud.
Because, for the most part I am better then everyone else. Sure, I bump into other child prodigys once in a while, but that's a little rare around the Sonic community apparently...
hotdog003 said:
That "turret" was supposed to represent the Barlog. Since I don't know how to do much SOC editing, and too big sprites look wierd, and the turrets shoot fire, then... well...
And the shields: My sister's idea.

JTE, that was a typo. I type too fast. So what?
Actually, I didn't know the shields were there. I haven't even played the thing because I heard how horrable it was. And I do not know what a Barlog is. Also, sprites can't be bigger then 255 x 256 or something like that. It sucks. I want to make really massive things. Giant tornados. And stuff. That'd rock.

DANGER! DANGER! EGO INFLATION INCREASING! PRESSURE AT DANGEROUS LEVELS! "Cap'n! She's gonna blow sky high!"

Er, that is, nice to know you have very high self-esteem, JTE. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back