Logan McCloud's Low-Poly SRB2 Pack 2.2 Teaser Discussion

it hasn't had three years of radio silence, what are you talking about

there's been several teasers and previews of new models and animations throughout the srb2 discords, including junio's run animation and an inazuma model. granted, i haven't heard much myself in a while, but it definitely hasn't been three whole years.
This is one of those things where I wish players and modders alike would utilize this forum more (as any media that gets posted in Discord is buried permanently within a few days and eventually forgotten about). The platform is good for random chit-chat at least, as that has no need for long-term archiving with the intent of being looked up later.

there's been several teasers and previews of new models and animations throughout the srb2 discords, including junio's run animation and an inazuma model. granted, i haven't heard much myself in a while, but it definitely hasn't been three whole years.
i said "nearly" what are YOU talking about?

are you saying that the word "nearly" has no meaning?
sorry if I'm spelling it wrong, English isn't my native language.

This is one of those things where I wish players and modders alike would utilize this forum more (as any media that gets posted in Discord is buried permanently within a few days and eventually forgotten about). The platform is good for random chit-chat at least, as that has no need for long-term archiving with the intent of being looked up later.
if it weren't for the fact that xenforo's search function is...not great, i would agree! forums are definitely a better method of archival as opposed to twitter and especially discord.

i said "nearly" what are YOU talking about?

are you saying that the word "nearly" has no meaning?
sorry if I'm spelling it wrong, English isn't my native language.
i was responding to glaber's message though???? besides, nearly does have meaning, i agree, but "nearly three" is a completely different thing than "almost one" (which is what actually is the case, after looking into it a little).

if it weren't for the fact that xenforo's search function is...not great, i would agree! forums are definitely a better method of archival as opposed to twitter and especially discord.

i was responding to glaber's message though???? besides, nearly does have meaning, i agree, but "nearly three" is a completely different thing than "almost one" (which is what actually is the case, after looking into it a little).
i was talking a bout 2 completely different things in one message, i waited almost 1 year because it took me some time to notice it even existed, and nearly 3 years because the model pack still hasn't released.
Post automatically merged:

you realize... that youre not making any sense...

i mean porters would be the last thing a dev would want to have to compete with, right?
Mabye he's just saying that logan might be porting the old md2's back in the model pack, change my mind if i'm wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit, i didn't even read who you we're quoting, i just read it again, sorry.

Last edited:

Fair enough. Though like others said, stuff dissapears quickly on discord

The models in that teaser do look like if the srb2 sprites were rendered in 3D. If I'm gonna play srb2 with models on which is as close to the vanilla sprites as possible, this would be my go-to model pack!

Rule 12: Do not bump threads pointlessly. Make sure your post adds something to the discussion.
...hello... you guys here?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back