Locked Multiplayer Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I really REALLY wanna get into sum multiplayer levels, but it says "Level locked" for sum levels and the game closes :cry: .Please help me!

*sniff* I wanna play the NiGHTS level! :cry:

But why are there so many secret levels when we haven't even got a glimpse of Deep Sea Zone?!

Try this:
Type the letters F, I, S, H, B, A, K, E right in-game without opening the console. On your heads-up display, the text 'GOT EMERALD' should appear. Repeat six more times.

Note that in 1.09 that won't work, so you'll be back to square one.

I really suggest playing it until you're good enough at it. All the special stages are more than possible.

... But are you going to change the savestate structure? My savestate emerald cracker is smart enough.

... Unless you encrypt the savestates. That'll be just not fun.

... Hmm... Unless... :twisted: ... The way that encryption works is just by changing the bytes, and not the actual file size. All I have to do is get all 7 emeralds manually, look at the savestate, then it's a simple matter of copy-paste. Hee hee hee!

Basically, in 1.09, if you cheat, you've probably put forth more effort than actually getting the emeralds ^_~

Rules said:
3. Keep important topics on-topic. In Off-Topic, this can pretty much be ignored, and most topics are not important, but anything with a sticky or otherwise informative should stay on-topic. Also, totally useless posts are also not allowed. Please talk about the ruler of pie somewhere else.

4. Usage of excessive punctuation, bad grammar, and general newbie-ness is extremely, extremely frowned upon. If you cannot type correctly, learn how to before you enter the board.

Im newer than you, but I seem to understand "Reading the Rules".

EDIT: Also,
pickle man77 said:
hey hotdog003, know any more cheats, for i dunno like all emblems or sumthin? lol :twisted:

You are never going to get good at SRB2. I unlocked everything, on my own, and I... guess Im fairly good. There is a perfect savestate somewhere... try searching google for it, so you dont get cramps from typing cheats... its too hard, neigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back