• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lizoran So Far

What do YOU think?

• Amazing! Definately Carry On!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good mate. Keep it up.

• Meh, Average. Do what you want.

• Not too good, i'd advise you not to make more.

• The worst ive ever seen! make more and ill kill you!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizoran

Okay im not too bothered if people think i shouldnt carry on with this, coz im gonna anyway =P i jus wanna see what people think of the ones ive done so far.

These are the standing sprites.

lizoranstandingposes7zd.png

Constructive criticsm please ^.^ (and i know the shoes are crap on most of them, im working on it)

EDIT! New sprites available now!
These are the first part of the roll, here are all 5 angles for it.

lizoranrollingposes4qe.png

OK, for a newcomer to the message boards, this is the best ive seen so far.
Keep up the good work, Lizoran!

Spazzo said:
OK, for a newcomer to the message boards, this is the best ive seen so far.
Keep up the good work, Lizoran!

As in
Out of all the newcomers, mine is the best.
or
Your new, and this is the best you've seen so far

damn i hate sentences that can be translated two ways >.< anyways, yeah, keep the criticism and comments comin ppl ^.^

Re: Not bad!

Super mystic sonic said:
That looks pretty good! Edited from knuckles?

Wrong =) Sonic//Knuckles merge with my own edited added in =)

starting the Spin Dash/Jump frames now ^.^

Lizoran said:
EDIT! New sprites available now!
These are the first part of the roll, here are all 5 angles for it.

lizoranrollingposes4qe.png
where did the wings go? O_o
Heh. I know you probobly won't do this, but it would be awesome if, instead of rolling, he made a ball of flame around himself with his firebreath while shielding himself with his wings. Just a thought.

Sounds like a nasty game of draconic Twister. I don't see how he's going to sheild himself with his wings without scorching them, much less get his wings to bend that way in the first place.

Prime 2.0 said:
Heh. I know you probobly won't do this, but it would be awesome if, instead of rolling, he made a ball of flame around himself with his firebreath while shielding himself with his wings. Just a thought.

You havent seen the Lizoran sprites have you? (in the sprites, when he rolls he is engulfed in a ball of flame)

and i thought about doing that.. but i couldnt get the fire to look quite right.

Prime 2.0 said:
where did the wings go? O_o
Heh, they were kinda tricky, ill be comin back to them later, dont worry =)

Ritz said:
I don't see how he's going to sheild himself with his wings without scorching them
I know its not too obvious, but Lizorans wings are *supposed to be* made from fire =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back