Live-Action Naruto Cast Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
LETS SEE HOW MANY NARUTO FANS REACT TO THIS
index_mainpic.jpg
index_tit.jpg

Universal Studios has revealed the live-action cast for their adaptation of ninja anime Naruto, pictured above. Wheither or not Universal has any plans for a live-action movie adaptation is up for debate.

So yeah, discuss.

Links; http://www.usj.co.jp/event/naruto2009/index.html
Via Akibanana

Link or joke topic.

EDIT: Looking further into that article, it just seems to be a play that's being put on at a Japanese theme park. Nothing special.

I think your image is broken, Flame. If this is another Matrix clone with an anime's title slapped on... [spoiler:2332d31c8f="I'll be so..."]
argh.gif
[/spoiler:2332d31c8f]
I might just lose my mind up in here!

EDIT: Just read Chisuun's post, I was worried for moment.

well that sucks even worse than that filler

I think it will not be good as a live action but another anime movie would've been better.

EDIT: I wonder what jutsus will appear.

I too can see the pic now, and at the very least, they actually TRIED with the casting this time around.

How? If I remember the names correctly, Sakura looks too old, Tsunadae looks too old (I know she's old, but she has magic to look young or something) Only Gaara looks right to me. There's three other characters on there I don't know.

Since I never watched the show, I don't care much for this. Though, I might as well note that some characters seem to be older or younger in their life action action appearance.

What? As if Dragon ball revolution wasn't bad enough. What's next for live action? Hamtaro?

At least Gaara and shikamaru look right.

JiMinitaur said:
They should recast the big bird guy, he doesn't look like him at all. Birds don't even have whiskers
What bird guy? you mean Uzumaki Naruto? I think he's supposed to be fox-like with the lines. After all, he does have the Kyuubi, a 9-tailed demon fox, sealed within him.

Nara Shikamaru, Gaara of the Sand, and Hatake Kakashi all look perfect to me. Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura are close enough. Tsunade could be a little more young-looking. The guy above Gaara (I think his name is Sai) looks pretty good, but I haven't seen enough Shippuuden to actually care about him.

And yes, I did just use proper Japanese nomenclature on all of them.

And that's exactly what he's SUPPOSED to look like.

Is it just me, or is there a huge surge of live-action anime movies all of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back