Link.wad yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle did make a link wad (not the model), and it did sword attack among other things.

Yeah, the Zelda Dungeon thingy cancelled exe mod. ANOTHER EXE?!? Yup, Nespresso, what else? *ahum* I mean, of course. Shuffle is the exenator. How many exe mods did he make so far? Lets see.....Zelda Dungeon, Slope.exe, Knucklesdig(or something).exe, Shufflarb2.exe, prettyRB2.exe, well, I just lost the count. Well, I just named 5, and I'm sure I forgot some.

Slope.exe was a early slope engine that did not work well. The current slope exe mysrb2.exe (I think) does not render the slopes but it calculates them corectly.

The slopes stuff is in Antiporcupine's hands, though he doesn't seem to be around much anymore. As for the Link wad, Playah made that.

camo man said:
Slop.exe, I must have, *insert wierd zombie growl*

I think the slopes from that exe are already put in the current SRB2 version. However, slopes look crap, and only work in openGL, wich explains why it never gets used.

Shuffle said:
Derailed topic! Let's talk more about this Link wad. :D

Derailed you say?
backontopicfolks.jpg

Anyway, After playing with this link wad, The animations for it arent good.

Well, I ripped the Link model from OoT if anybody wants to go through the trouble of animating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back