Link.wad yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
Ok evreyone wants a link wad, well i made one, some of the sprites were edited by me, here's some screens
Green Suit
srb20013qu1.png

Red Suit
srb20014es2.png

Blue Suit (2 pics for this)
srb20015go7.png

time for a dip
srb20016yx7.png

Download link (yes this is a link)
if you downloaded this, please comment

Well not really, i was going to make him swim but it would look weird, as in, he would be moving his arms at the speed of tails spins his tails when he flys,

Yes, I believe so. But this is a good wad, I'm sure mister Shuffle is loving it so he can add it to his zelda mod.

Could you make his spindash the swordspin attack? That would be cooler, and how could you make a Twilight Princess mod? Make Link with a wolf super form?

camo man said:
Shuffle said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Could you make his spindash the swordspin attack?
That would look awful, especially with only four frames of animation. :(
Well actually with soccing you make make it play extra frames if you include them (eg. two playg4g6s, two playg5s).

I have a soc that does just exactly that, And it's going to be in one of my Flame the hedgehog character wads when I finish the spriting...

What you need is:
1.Better spriteing
2.Sword attack
3.And a heart meter instead of rings.

If you do that, it would be 100% better.

Wow.

Learn to provide constructive criticism. Would you like to spend your life slaving away at a measily file?

sonikue5 said:
What you need is:
1.Better spriteing - There not sprites, i ripped them from the game on my emulator
2.Sword attack - like shuffle said, that would be awful
3.And a heart meter instead of rings. - almost imposible

If you do that, it would be 100% better.
though thanks for constructive cristism instead of "OMG THAT TEH SUX0R"

another download link please

Could you make another download link? I tried to download the file, but a screen popped up saying it's an invalid download link. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back