• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Like toast? Like Mods? Then enter, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l5nqdp - New Update
Here is my largest project yet. It's small compared to others, but for me, its large.
Sonic Toasto Blast!!
Eggman finaly finds Sonic and co's weekness! They can't eat toast!
So Eggy creates an army of toast related robots to attack Sonic.
Sonic must face his fears and gather the 7 Holy Loaves and the Great Butter Knife to get to Eggman and defeat his unbelievably scary, yet tasty, army!
So far, I have edited/replaced some sprites and have started to make the final boss level (Robo Blast).
srb20030nk2.png

The start of the level. The red wall is a laser that prevents you from going on if you haven't got all the emeralds. (If you have them all, you will automaticly trasform)
srb20032jk0.png

This is one of the many death pits. This one has a finished crusher above it. There are more like this without the crusher. If you see a ground like this, stay away from it! Its what toasts the bread, and it will do the same you you.

Update!
srb20001zz3.png

One of the first areas you enter.
srb20004bz2.png

This is inside the volcano which will lead onto the next level[/url]

Sounds sweet!
I haven't tried it yet but I will now.

Edit: Not much was changing, but it is a beta.
You could slip inbetween the cracks on the sides of the stairs in the final stage. When I finaly got to the last room I saw no Eggman.
Otherwise it was amazing! Green toast. :P

...what?

I can't see any significant visual replacements, and I got to the dead end of your level in about 18 seconds.

And was that custom music I was hearing?

BlueZero4,fisrt of all, the title sreen has a different name. Second, you must have have GOD mode on, because not even SuperSonic can survive the Toaster! Thirdly, the music you heard was the 'Message from Dreams' that came free with Nights into Dreams... (Put the cd in you PC and look in the extras file. you get one music and several pictures)
Play all the levels. The Robo Fish is now a toaster, the gold buzzer is a...toaster and the blobs of goo (THZ3) is a piece of toast. Lastly, this isn't finished, so you won't really notice the changed until I have done more.

lulz lulz a toast!!!

I want ducks in the next time :lol:

It sounds good,I am downloading it right now.

Sonic is not afraid of toast, you baffoon, he is afraid of water! Make them galsses of water! LOLZ

Eggman: Oh no! I burnt my Toast!

>_>; Meh.

I haven't tried Mod yet but i'm going to once I get home.

I've tried it, and it's an ok mod. It needs ALOT of work. Robo Blast Zone is too linear, and the music just makes the mod seem big.

I'm trying to get the music to chnage to Tunes 3 when you cross over into the battle area (With Eggman) but it won't work. If you know how, please tell me (And I'll try to reduce the file size), if not, I'll get rid of the music and have Tunes 3 or Tunes 145 as the muisc.

The crusher thing happens in software mode. Don't know why.
on_Edge - If I give him a mass, he will stay on the ground. Otherwise, he kills himself.

Double post, buts for an Update!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rhuz9b
This link acctuly is an update! I checked and eggy is there. It also inclues my Eggman Gets Serious SOC (Found in the SOC forum).
BlueZero4 - soz, I forgot that Super Sonic could fly! I've made the crusher faster, and made the floor make an invisible beam of Toasting energy to stop you from flying over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back