like the hack debug mode in super smash bros melee?

do you like the hack code: debug mode in SSBM?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• don't have action replay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's a reason why the debug menu is never normally used. Its because it has numbers and names in it that normal gamers won't understand, because its buggy, and because there are things avaible in it that you plain shouldn't be able to do.(Play as master hand or play in a test level)

But then again, if you know what you're doing, the debug menu can be great fun for a while.

I bought an AR for this exact reason. Screwing around with SSB:M is insanely fun, even more so with a crowd. I mean, who can't resist the urge of sending players skyrocketing on Home Run Derby...

Spazzo said:
I bought an AR for this exact reason. Screwing around with SSB:M is insanely fun, even more so with a crowd. I mean, who can't resist the urge of sending players skyrocketing on Home Run Derby...

Same here. I love playing as Giga Bowser!

Super mystic sonic said:
things avaible in it that you plain shouldn't be able to do.(Play as master hand or play in a test level)
Umm...

Why do you think people buy AR's in the first place?

It's too bad the move swap codes crash like mad, you can't even play a full match unless you use boring characters or characters that are already crazily similar.

What do you mean "When" there was a cheat?

Did the cheat suddenly vanish off the face of the earth?

Ne'way...on youtube, there's a movie showing all the characters doing they'r taunt at the same time

It's wierd

The master hand as an enemy one. I just cant figure out how to make him hardder.

No, he IS playable; you just need to play as him with 4P instead of 1P. Then memorize his extremely... DIFFERENT moveset, really. Also turn on stamina for him, because he doesn't go down any other way.

That s what i meant, as an enemy, In 2p. He cnat be on your team. my G-cube almost broke when I tried to go play with him on my team.

Shuffle said:
It's too bad the move swap codes crash like mad, you can't even play a full match unless you use boring characters or characters that are already crazily similar.

I've actually played as link acting like mewtwo... Actually, I've used almost every character acting like mewtwo, I don't have crashes.

Also, when playing as master hand, it's a combination of button presses plus using the D-Pad.
Example: D-Pad up + Z

But I agree, it's fun to screw around with SSB:M.

Shadow Hog said:
No, he IS playable; you just need to play as him with 4P instead of 1P. Then memorize his extremely... DIFFERENT moveset, really. Also turn on stamina for him, because he doesn't go down any other way.

How do I turn on stamina in the Debug Menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back