Lik-Sang out of buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexmonk0

:(

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3901

Considering I imported alot of stuff from Lik-Sang, this is a considerable blow. Seriously though, what kind of a half assed excuse is "protecting our customers" ? Like anyone's actually stupid enough to try plugging in a japanese AC adapter into a european outlet, its a completely different shape :| .

So yeah, off to find another reliable import site, I guess.

I guess Sony finally perfected the art of stomping the **** out of smaller companies
I am no longer a Sony fan, I never really enjoyed their products in the first place, unlike other consoles.....

Don't evade the curse filter.

Sony is absolutely stupid.
It's like I can't re-sell something I've bought legally.
For example, if I in China buy a computer and then I sell it in Europe, in Sony's opinion it should be illegal.
What baffled ideology are they running under.
I will never buy a Sony product anymore, already haven't bough them for a while.
I wonder what blood-thirsty and egoist lawyers they've got...
Exploding batteries? Seeing how Sony is acting recently.. they may as well be doing atomic bombs for North Korea. ;)
Only joking... but it renders well the idea.

I hope Lik-Sang reopens some day...

To Maou Shin Doka: More like **** AM I RITE?

Seriously, fix the s-word.

True that, true that!
Sony has always been the devilish snake in the grass, stabbing their consumers in the back, treating them unfairly( I was an unfairly treated customer)
I am officially done with Sony
He did agree with me.....

Yeah, Daioka, you're right about Sony.
Sony thinks people pirate their musics and puts stupid and intrusive copy protections (remember the Sony BMG scandal?).
They're all lies. I don't even know why someone would want to pirate that crap that Sony puts out in a CD, that is all noise and no real music.
Probably, the BMG rootkit had some backdoor in it (it indeed hided all the files and executables that began with a definite prefix, even from the Process List) that Sony could use to make advertisement and hearing statistics, thus making an effective adware and spyware, and people wouldn't even know that it was on their computer.
Seriously, never buy Sony anymore. It just isn't worth the money.
It's good to vote with your wallet.

tails92 said:
Bigboi said:
Maou Shin Doka: More like **** AM I RITE?
This is an example of useless post.
Why reply like that if you don't agree with someone's opinion?

Never mind.

Maou-Shin Daioka, censor your god damn post.

O.O until an head honcho here says so, no, LOL
I've never even heard of the Sony BMG scandal.
But like I said, I was never truly impressed with Sony's products in the first place like I was with other company's machines and other products.
Sony has a very bad reputation in the world now, it may not lower sales of the PSP/PS3 cause I think Sony fanboys didn't even use Lik-Sang, so they are sure to buy it still (if they can afford it...)
But Sony never did have quality products.....I don't think......
Except for the invention of the Walkman, that was a gosend of technology!

Always meant to order from there...
Guess I don't have to worry about it anymore. :|

P.S. Mark my words: Sony will lose the console wars! :twisted:

Well over in Japan Sony lowered the cost of te PS3 alot
But Europe and the U.S.'s fanboys are still screwed over the price
So it's probally obvious that Sony may lose the console war

Yeah, the 360 has a chance of becoming first. If you ask me, the games and features aren't the best, but they have a headstart. PS3 is likely going to be last, especially if their prices in other countries are still expensive. But I seriously think they're focusing on the software, not the games, which may be why they bother putting so much dough into this.

I'm still rooting for the Wii. Doesn't quite look like I'll get one at launch, but it's the cheapest one there. And I trust the gameplay anyway. =P

The depressing thing is, Sony will still sell a lot of PS3s because of all the rabid fanboys. High price? no problem for them, they'll just give up food for a few weeks (I bet many fanboys are willing to go that far). Heck, the PS3 could turn out to be utter **** and they'll STILL be singing its praises!

The more I hear about Sony, the more I wonder what the hell they're smoking.

As for me, I'm rooting for the Revolution! Wii will rock your world!

Obviously they must have issues to starve for a console
But yeah, sales will probally still be sufficient enough for Sony to not go belly-under like they should.

You guys are so not hypocrites. You guys have been behind Microsoft since day I. Cause' I'm just SURE all of you will being buying Halo 3. :roll:

I'm not a fan boy of anything, the consoles I've had are
Super Famicom (SNES)
Sega Genesis
N64
Playstation (which I'll sell soon enough)
I wanted a Saturn......
Nintendo Gamecube
X-Box
I've had almost every system, but I mostly bought games for the Playstation.

I have:
PS1
PS2
PSP
N64
SNES
Gameboy Advance
Dreamcast
Gameboy Color *Pokemon edition(Silver color with pictures of Pikachi and Pichu)*
Gameboy SP
Sega GENESIS
Gamecube
Nintendo DS Lite

I'm buying another Genesis for Christmas.

Cause', y'know, Sega does what Nintendon't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back