Let's see your ugly faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
No, I didn't say feces, faces! It's been a while since we've had a "Post your pic" thread, so I thought I'd start one.
Try to keep the picture SOMEWHAT recent, okay?

Shuffle said:
No, I didn't say feces, faces! It's been a while since we've had a "Post your pic" thread, so I thought I'd start one.
Try to keep the picture SOMEWHAT recent, okay?

Post your own.

Faces I'd like to see :

CZ64
SSNTails
Sonicfan93
OmegaHedgehog
Chabo
FuriousFox
Mystic (Today)

Good old mysticreal2.jpg is the most recent thing I have of me. I don't take very good pictures, so it's rare to have pictures of me. Basically, I look similar to that, with much longer hair. Goes down to my shoulders at this point.

I look like this:

picc.jpg

Scary i know.
But my hair is shorter.

Mystic said:
Good old mysticreal2.jpg is the most recent thing I have of me. I don't take very good pictures, so it's rare to have pictures of me. Basically, I look similar to that, with much longer hair. Goes down to my shoulders at this point.
Longer like your avatar?

Anyway, I won't post a photo of me :P I didn't take a photo of me since years but my face didn't change much in the time since I was 4 (just I only lost that "baby" expression), hovewer. My LAST photo was the one with the rest of the classmates in the school the last year, and I was in the last row, so you can't see my face :P So don't count it.

Aww, I had a recent pic of me, a lot of people saw it and either called me a beatnik or called me scary, but it's gone now. :cry:

Cool I'm the first one on Bigboi's list. I'm at school now, and I'm grounded untill Friday for not cleaning my room for 3 days, so untill then, I'll post mine. Even though you've ALL seen it already. Check back on Spazzo's topic. I'm there.

You would actually put your face on a scanner? But you'll get blind for doing that! ... Actually, no you wont. Forget I said that. Go do it.

And no one, and I repeat, NO ONE is sexier than Ritz. Don't start a flamewar about it, since it'll be stupid to see one about who's sexier.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And no one, and I repeat, NO ONE is sexier than Ritz. Don't start a flamewar about it, since it'll be stupid to see one about who's sexier.

:roll:

:mrgreen:

EDIT: 444 posts! kewliez!

Listen, the next post better be a member's REAL picture, or there'll be beatings. :evil:

I would post a picture, but my scanner's broken. I need to get a new one, then maybe I'll scan the picture on my ID card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back