Leo.wad (sorta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is probably the closest we'll EVER get to a Leo wad. (Man, this was made so long ago.) I am not the actual WAD-er, and I forget who was. All I remember is that we never got the sprites from whoever was making them.

link: Link removed

screenies are not needed. It uses Tails' sprites.

note: you can't use it in single player, so if you're testing it out make an off-line net game.

Leo the Lion said:
I can already tell it is a recolor. Downlading...
Edit: And Im right! Its a recolored tails with no live icon, hover, and THZ 2 turrent ringsling. I did not even bother so see if it had a super form.
3/10

Leo the Lion said:
ola said:
Leo the Lion said:
I can already tell it is a recolor. Downlading...

How can it be a recolor if it uses un-edited sprites?
Exactly. You just stuck a few diffrent abilties and did not even bother to make it single player.

Leo the Lion said:
Well, this is probably the closest we'll EVER get to a Leo wad. (Man, this was made so long ago.) I am not the actual WAD-er, and I forget who was. All I remember is that we never got the sprites from whoever was making them.

link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwdryh

note: you can't use it in single player, so if you're testing it out make an off-line net game.

<insert RROD image here> Samecolor sskin1 edit. 0/10 download not happening. Once the sprites are added in, it might be worth the bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back