Legacy SRB2 Network: A giant 1.09.4 - 2.0.0 Netgame

TunaTailsRealNoFake

waiting for someone to stop rule 34
Welp, this is a project I've been making for around 2 Weeks, searching and asking.
The project is just... uhhh... How do I explain this...? Fascinatingly giant. Yep, giant.
The thing is, it is a Work in Progress trying to make a group centrated on keeping the project alive and up-to-date.
No one has joined when this thread was created.
So, uhhh... Here's the link, ig...
legacy-srb2-network.neocities.org
Go check it out, a contest is open.

I highly recommend improving the web design. A white void with missing images isn't exactly appealing.

It is still a early beta, and yours is almost the f##king same. (I want to remove the f word.)

Last edited:
It seems you are providing 2.0.0, which is most likely 2.0.1, as the website lies. But if you are providing a real copy of 2.0.0, I would recommend NOT using it. It crashes instantly upon loading multiple vanilla levels.

I highly recommend improving the web design. A white void with missing images isn't exactly appealing.
It bugged up. The neocities folders were incorrectly placed and the files too.
Post automatically merged:

It seems you are providing 2.0.0, which is most likely 2.0.1, as the website lies. But if you are providing a real copy of 2.0.0, I would recommend NOT using it. It crashes instantly upon loading multiple vanilla levels.
That's right, sorry! I didn't know 2.0.0 wasn't provided in SRB2's website. I'll fix that data up.

Bad news everyone.
The site and forums are having a remodelation, and had to close for some time.
You can join the libera.chat channel "#LSRB2N". And if you are an operator there, I will give you permission to join the website. (The forums won't be available.). If you are wild enough, you can playtest the servers. So... I'm sorry. A leak code for the operator in-manteniance: sz
The site url is lsrb2n.neocities.org now.

UPDATES!
  1. The forums are back up! The site will wait until Late November/Early December
  2. You can try new features in the TestBoard!
  3. Directly message luther0094@gmail.com to get a free access code to enter the Web-Site Early Access!
  4. Test Feedbacking in the TestBoard!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back