Left4Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Survival horror games have never been my thing. The alternative control-zombies-and-eat-players scheme sounds interesting, though.

Zombie Panic is a source mod, not a gmod addon.

I'm looking forward to this, actually, it's promising.

I don't care if it's a good game or not. Valve isn't marketing towards those of us that like local games via splitscreen, so I'm not interested. It's just another online 1-player game.

Seriously though. The game is coming out on the 360, without splitscreen support. And it's a co-op game. Where's the sense in that?

Cue said:
Zombie Panic is a source mod, not a gmod addon.

Even if it isnt, this will still add more possibilities for GMOD movies and the likes.

As for my opinions about the game, Survival horror games arent my type.

Heck, Horror games in general have never been my taste.

BlueZero4 said:
Seriously though. The game is coming out on the 360, without splitscreen support. And it's a co-op game. Where's the sense in that?

Crackdown was online multiplayer only, and for good reason, the 360 doesn't have the power to take splitscreen on Crackdown and I'm assuming the same is true here. Imagine having to render all those zombies twice.

Well I suscribe to gameinformer and it looks like they said its mostly going to be top number 1 game of November, I might get it, But I played Star Wars Unleashed Demo, and it was amazing, So im getting it next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back