Left 4 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're going to update TF2 on the 360, It would be better for them to re-release it after they finished the major updates.

Speaking of 360 versions, I ended up getting both PC and 360 versions, if only because I have friends on the 360 yet still appreciated the concept of custom content on the PC version (including the possibility of a fan-patch to uncensor the ridiculous toned-down Aussie version). **** your console fanboyism, I have money.

So yeah, 360 version. Had an interesting experiment today. We played a 2v2 Versus game, in which the two non-AI survivors killed their useless-yet-stupidly-accurate bot teammates, and I played two zombies simultaneously via splitscreen and strategic controller juggling. And you know what? It's ****ing awesome, and if anyone actually ended up getting the 360 version too I'd strongly advise trying it at least once. There's some surprising fun to be had particularly when you manage to pin a survivor and juggle to spawn another zombie in the midst of a Hunter smackdown, and believe it or not that's better cooperation than you'll find in most teams out there.

I have played the game with my friend at his house, IT IS ****ING AWESOME! I can see why valve made it a sequel, there was some stuff they couldn't add to the first game, like the new infected, the melee weapons, the new fun stories and modes (I still like versus mode, NEW INFECTED FTW), and the different types of special bullets.

One of the funniest things we did at my friend's house was a certain achievement mission in dark carnival involving a certain lawn ornament and protecting it, I was using it as a melee weapon and I got more kills than my friend, who had an axe and a machine gun with flame rounds. My ass litteraly fell off from laughing, I should be getting the hospital bill next week.

The entire second and third Tony Hawk games should have been DLC, by the L4D2 boycotters' logic, Jacy. You can pretty much ignore any complaints about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back