Left 4 Dead: New Awesome Zombie Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

light the elementa

Elementa Forever!
I got PCGamer's magazine one day, and the one thing that really caught my attention was Left 4 Dead. It's not a download, it's a real game for PC and XBOX 360 (that i know). I watched it on Youtube and it is pretty sick!

This came out quite a while ago didn't it? I wouldn't exactly call it "new".

Orangelink said:
The game wasn't meant to be scary, it was meant to be fun.

There's 3 weapons that you use over and over to kill the exact same 4 types of zombies over and over. And if you do a good job at it, they send out some giant armageddon zombie(WTF). All you do is stay behind a door and shoot. No fun :(

You run through levels, shoot the zombies (fast zombies that run quickly at you... in very, VERY large numbers), occasionally get attacked by some "special" zombies. You have 4 players (or 1-4 players, with 3-0 computer controlled "players). Your mission? Get to the end of the level.

Simple. And damn fun; the enemies are pretty much randomly spawned. Just because you got attacked by 20+ zombies in a small hallway last time, doesn't mean you will this time. And just to ruin your day, if you do good/decent, the game throws a Tank (Special zombie; fast, VERY powerful, and is a giant bullet sponge) at you. End of the level generally is a "survive until rescue gets here".

The game is fun. Not alone, but it's not meant to be played alone, to be honest. A blast with friends.

Naga said:
The game is fun. Not alone, but it's not meant to be played alone, to be honest. A blast with friends.
Exactly why I have no idea why it's been released on the 360 with only 2-player local.

This game is old news. I mean OLD. its been around for quite some time now, and I'm pretty sure we had a topic about this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back